Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
help me pleasy please >:
Jul 18, 2012 by danieljack1887

i am a soaper for almost a year now and i realy suck. the reason is that i am fucking scared. i have allways wanted to soap good on hand rails and shit but im scared of it. can somone give me a tip or somtig please? ill love you if so.
also, i think we should start doing things that will make soap shoes famus on the internet. doing like 9gag posts. "share this" pics on facebook and so.
Replies

Jul 18, 2012wyattpeterson

the thing that happens a lot is you think about it too much / sike yourself out before hand ...so just be confident ...if you think of the worse case possible before hitting a bigger rail it will most likely happen to you ..start with frontsides and slowly work up in rail hieght

Jul 19, 2012Brad

what wyatt said. the only way to do it is just by doing it without thinking. or rather than picturing yourself getting hurt, try to think about pulling the raddest grind ever. btw, i found that when you do bail, it's no where near as bad as you thought it'd be.

Jul 19, 2012Relate2Videos

"if you never fall your not trying hard enough". You need to just keep at over and over man.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Louis Selby hittin a Farf
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.