Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
My first promo
Sep 9, 2006 by Ryozox

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UL6NjiS-Gz0

Well, there it is. It kinda sucks for right now, mainly 'cause where I live there are no good rails. I'll go to a skate park, pull off more tricks, get higher grinds when I get the time to, this is pretty much a small "Demo" of the complete one.
Replies

Sep 9, 2006Ryozox

I'm probably gonna add the gorillaz song 19-2000
instead

Sep 9, 2006SapAuthor

man, youtube slaughtered that vid. you really should look into also uploading it using google video or buzznet like i do, i could help, but it's so hard to see when eeverythings' all boxy. Other than that, it's kind of short. Try throwing in some fun stuff so it' snot "trick trick trick end" If you watch the other soaping videos, there's the guys laughing, or some bloopers, or being busted or stuff like that, adds more time to it and shows the fun. Other than that keep it up, try hitting some skate parks and stuff.

Sep 9, 2006Ryozox

Yeah, I will add more stuff like that, this is just a really short vid showing a little of my soaping. thanks for the suggestions on google vid and stuff! i'll check that out!

Sep 9, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, dunt degrade urself, it doesnt suck. But thats MY song! ARG!!! LOL

Sep 9, 2006Ryozox

it is? oops.. sry XP i'm gonna put left hand suzuki method by gorillaz on instead.

Sep 9, 2006SapAuthor

antho, it's my song too lol. i earned the right to have escape from the city.

and to clarify, the soaping was good, just the presentation could have added some stuff. If you want i would be more htan happy to help, i've done some video editing for school and other such things. There may be mroe qualified people on here though, but what i have to offer i will.

Sep 9, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, todays Heelys day sucked

Sep 9, 2006Surfaced

Nice first, Ryozox.

Sep 10, 2006Mart

Next time you make a vid, don't put sloppy grinds or misconnections in. Those three 'grinds' on your driveway halfway into the video looked appalling, nobody wants to see that. And don't shoot in the dark, it doesn't come out

Trev, the only reason why it crapped up the resolution is because it was shot on a stills camera on video mode; http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2Sse7eYUL0">this video was shot on real cameras and looks absolutely fine

Sep 10, 2006Tatacker

Hmm..

I don't really like this song. It's a bit overused, and, well, there's better choices from SA2 or SA2:B. @_@

Sep 11, 2006Slidey

It's gd but I think if your gonna do ankle hieght rails you should at least do transfers

Sep 11, 2006Jard39

i liked it though it was rather hard to see

oh and how would u do a transfer? Jump?

Sep 12, 2006Go2Crew

Jard39, nice attempt at best of deos 1 2 3 4 5 video at 02:58

Sep 12, 2006Slidey

yeah, trasnfer from one rail to another, I've been practicing 90 degree transfers

Sep 12, 2006SapAuthor

90 degree trasnfer would be hard, major points if you can pull it off cleanly. My friend spotted a nice rail he's going to show me, there was a perfect rail but the campus put these metal rings ont he rail so so if you slide down, you'll get stopped (and how!).

Sep 13, 2006Jard39

do u have a link to that cause i dont know where i would find it

Sep 13, 2006Slidey

metal rings... thats kinda easy, just step over them if there small, otherwise u can try a jump, but u need a lot of practice.

Sep 13, 2006Ryozox

I did a transfer, i thought I put it up there. Oh well. Ok, Mart? I know, I'm not stupid. DEMO.
I WILL NOT add the crap grinds. I just put it in to fill up some space. plus, that was my friend, she is a begginer. And I know no-one who owns an actual digital video camera and I don't own one myself. the problem actually is, i saved it on low resolution in windows movie maker, next time I'll use a better program I have.

Sep 14, 2006Wesker

The quality is fine as far as Soap shoe video's go. You guy's have the right idea, but normally you need some more quality grinds to please this crowd.

Just keep at it.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Sonic the Hedgehog busting a royale and getting rings
Mike Dean hittin a UFO at the skatepark
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale