Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Scorchers Sold for 650 dollars
Dec 28, 2012 by Relate2Videos

As you guys must have heard, a pair of scorchers just sold for 650 dollars. I think it's time we talk about bringing either those or the broadsides back but as I've stated several times I need some help here.

You guys really need to contact me if we're going to make this happen. I wish all of you guys a happy new year.
Replies

Dec 29, 2012Revengasaur

You've got my email. Hit me up.

Dec 29, 2012gongon1037

I'm ready

Dec 31, 2012extremesoaper12

You've got my vote

Jan 22, 2013CrisisControl

Hit me up, I think I was the one to get those scorchers :P. The red ones right? My mom bought them for me. Had no idea she spent that much on them but either way I'd love to help out.

Jan 22, 2013Relate2Videos

Jonny I hope you're not mad :/ I did get the picture your mom sent me though of your collection and it looks amazing. I was going to message back about that and where's some nice places to check out in Canada but I got held up in moving.

Let me know if I should call your or whatnot though, I changed my number recently.

Jan 22, 2013Relate2Videos

call you or whatnot*

Jan 22, 2013zelda

definitely bro

Jan 24, 2013CrisisControl

No way! I don't know why I'd be mad! LOL. I live in TN, don't know any cool places to grind here though, since like I used to live in FL. Just tryin to meet up with people who love SOAPing too :D oh okay we should keep in touch! I sent you a text ages ago saying I got all the grind plates and stuff, stuck my SOAP sticker on the back of my car. Just wanted to thank you :) I'm super appreciative!

Jan 26, 2013winglessavian

Not to be too much of an asshole, but i sniped a pair of blue scorchers for 60 bucks on saturday :p

Anyways i'm in for getting broadsides, revengasaur can give you my email
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
James Spino hittin a UFO
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside