Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i hate people that chose heelies over soap shoes
Sep 10, 2006 by chip

i hate people that chose heelies over soaps most people that i now that have heelies ackt gay. and i hate people that heelie in the stors i always put somthing there to trip them lamo

Replies

Sep 10, 2006Draker

i hate 2 thing Emo and guy with Hellies...

Sep 10, 2006SapAuthor

Come on, don't be haters. SOAPers hating heeliers isn't any better than Skaters hating SOAPers.

Sep 10, 2006Draker

skater hate soaper ?_? i never knew that... lol in fact Soap and any grind shoes are unknow in my coutry (canada) i just see some Heelies or copy...

Sep 10, 2006AnthoFlex

I dunt hate Heelys, but they dunt appeal to me. Everytime i see a Heeler with the Grindplates i alwys ask them if they wanna play a game of G-R-I-N-D......its the same game as H-O-R-S-E.....But i always check if theres anything to grind first.

Most of the time they dunt even know that the Grindplate is for grinding...which is really dumb if you ask me cause i've seen pics of New Heelys with the plates.....they have a sticker over the plate like Soaps do

Sep 10, 2006SapAuthor

lol. Well from what i've seen, skaters hate soapers that only soap. If you got a skateboard and do both, your fine, but otherwise they think of you as posers or whatever. It does vary, but more often then not, they tend to dislike people who only soap. That's why i'm taking up skateboarding as well. Plus it gives you more to do.

Sep 10, 2006AnthoFlex

I sk8 and Soap so im good......If i get called a poser , i show them that im not....but i havent been called one yet so yea...

Sep 10, 2006SapAuthor

then again, you are also a GOOD soaper lol. I still can only do moderate stuff, although i'm starting to take on things like hand rails, and there's this really nice rail i want to try, it's low to the groundish (about a little below waist lvl), slight grade for the slope, and long and smooth. I hopefully will hit it soon.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Brett Dierker with a UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!