Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New soaps
Jan 11, 2013 by owgo124

I just ordered the blue suede squeaky cleans so excited (coming all the way from the UK I wonder how long it will take to come to the us?)
Replies

Jan 11, 2013gongon1037

you one lucky guy. how much did you get them for?

Jan 11, 2013Relate2Videos

probably a lot from the uk site

Jan 11, 2013Revengasaur

The soaps that Rawk is selling to the US cost $85 after shipping. A pretty decent price, pretty close to the original MSRP in my understanding. I have ordered many pairs and the service is excellent. My advice to everyone is absolutely grab a few pairs in your size, as this may be your last chance to grab a NIB pair of soaps ever.

Jan 11, 2013owgo124

42 dollars for shipping and 40 dollars for the shoe so they were 82 over all. kind of exspensive for the shipping but they are worth it

Jan 11, 2013Revengasaur

Yeah, pricey enough, but the broadsides originally retailed for $125. In the late 90's the basic models were $65 at pacsun. I think those were on sale too. I never bought any because I was a little skater snob. Haha. Those days are long over.

Jan 12, 2013gongon1037

I wish those white boltar were in my size.

Jan 12, 2013Revengasaur

I wish I could have grabbed a second pair of Chernobyl goas.

Jan 12, 2013Relate2Videos

Try not to go for goas, after ten years theyre one of the few soaps that migjt fall apart

Jan 15, 2013owgo124

just got the squeaky cleans they came really fast like 4 days and it came all the way from the uk. it sucks because they sent me the wrong size that were a size or two big for me...... as unpacient as I was i had already soaped some benches down the street.. whatever i guess ill just grow into them

Jan 15, 2013Relate2Videos

Thats not the best idea man

Jan 15, 2013gongon1037

be careful when soaping because your shoes could fly out of ur feet. just tie your shoes really tight. I guess.

Jan 15, 2013owgo124

i mean they feel okay on the inside like their snug against my feet but when i wear them i look like and idiot

Jan 15, 2013gongon1037

they make your feet look big? when I bought my first pair they were two sizes too big, but they still felt great.

Jan 15, 2013Revengasaur

If they feel right on your feet, they fit. Never worry, because you are sporting some of the raddest shoes known to mankind. I have been dissed and had my Soaps called "the ugliest shoes ever made". Flint Ordinances too, not even near the ugliest soaps. Everyone else is wrong.

Jan 15, 2013owgo124

well they are big on me but when i tighten them they fit okay. i guess they will last long.

Jan 15, 2013Relate2Videos

For your next paur of soap shoes though, the tighter the better especially when yiure grinding something tall and scary. Any team soap member will tell you the same.

Probably the best thing would be buy another pair of soaps in your size and save the shoes you bought for when your feet are bigger
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Greg Morris hittin a Farfegnugen
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail