Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
NEW PHOTOS
Jan 30, 2013 by winglessavian

Alright gentlemen, we need to figure out somewhere else on the internet where we can post all the new pictures and video we are taking. We need a site where any of us (once approved) can add files and view stuff. I don't know much about image sharing, but would a site like flickr or photobucket work?
Replies

Jan 30, 2013zelda

relate2videos posted some of his on a photobucket a while ago encouraging others to do the same, but people weren't really posting theirs.

probably the best thing to do would to make a soap shoes flikr or photo bucket, or a solidgrind one. Someone was awesome enough to make a youtube for solidgrind as well as relate videos, but we really need more people posting stuff is the only thing.

Jan 30, 2013Relate2Videos

actually if you and Revengasaur have some time why don't one of you create a solid grind photobucket or something, post pictures, and accept pictures submitted to you through email or instagram?

I don't really like those new websites (twitter, facebook, instagram), but unfortunately it would probably get some better views.

Jan 30, 2013owgo124

id be happy to make a solid grind photo bucket account.

Jan 30, 2013winglessavian

Owgo if you are willing to that would be awesome. A solidgrind facebook page wouldn't be a bad idea either, and since i'm kind of a facebook whore i could probably do that.

Jan 30, 2013owgo124

yea i just made an account called SOLIDGRIND in capital letters on photo bucket. im not really to used to using photo bucket yet. Should i just make a facebook account because i think that would be a whole lot easier

Jan 30, 2013owgo124

actually lets just use the account on facebook called solid grind it already has post up and stuff

Jan 31, 2013Relate2Videos

Thanks man
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio
mark hittin a frontside at work
Gabriel hittin a Frontside
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon