Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SOLID GRIND
Jan 30, 2013 by owgo124

Has solid grind been abandoned by its owners? whos paying for this website? Can we still post pictures? Anyway I have created a SOLIDGRIND photo bucket so if anyone wants to post anything we can use it..!

-soap, play with yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies

Jan 31, 2013winglessavian

I believe derek brooks still pays for the site but he doesn't pay attention to it anymore. Revengasaur has emailed him about becoming a moderator for solidgrind but hasn't gotten a reply i don't think. We're stuck with the photobucket for now. I'll have photos to send to you soon.

Jan 31, 2013Relate2Videos

He wont get a reply back from Derek, no one even Mart, Dunk, and Louis reply to any messages anymore if its about solid grind soap shoes, sometimes even their old projects too. Ill hold back any negative comments about Derek, but besides being married hes been working pretty crazy, I even read he did some programming or something for president Obama's campaign. So theres a reason he doesnt reply, even to awesome people like revengasaur. Its honestly because many people back in the day were getting into psychitic angry fights, which included Renny unfortunately. One day Derek realized that even he managed to grow up, compared to stupid kids who were fighting about nonsense or about who bought what shoes on ebay. Really stupid shit, the stupidity was just so imense that Derek couldnt afford to ne brought down by it.

Jan 31, 2013winglessavian

Don't get me wrong, i have no problem with brooks being busy. Hopefully he will take a peek at that message but if not oh well. We still have the shoes the internet and ourselves, so i'm not too worried.

Jan 31, 2013Revengasaur

Yeah, it was just a random shot in the dark to Email Brooks. I don't think I'm the best guy for the job by any means (moderator), as other dudes probably know more about Soap as a company than I ever could. I just want to try to do what I can to help everyone get stoked and have fun. If the spirit of fun is all we have, then we know we can do no wrong.

Feb 11, 2013zelda

it's ok man I still like talking with you guys

Feb 12, 2013gongon1037

same here:)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon hittin a backslide at the Cedar Rapids Soap Demo
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Abercrombie Freestyle Walking... what?
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO