Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaping for America
Feb 7, 2013 by Relate2Videos

Hey Guys,

The contact info for the new company that has bought out HSL is 310-321-7889, and I highly recommend that Frankie talk to them in reference to SOAP Shoes and the high activity that has been going on recently.

Ask to speak with Jim, I've sold about over two thousand dollars worth of SOAP Shoes recently and for only a few pairs. It's in their best interest to release the scorchers and most importantly broadsides most of all. The best way for them to ensure SOAP Shoes is brought back is for them to put some effort into advertising on social networks such as twiter, facebook, and instagram. Youtube doesn't work as well anymore as it was fruitless attempts by Rick of HSL that gave me their impression of "youtube videos" not being an effective way of promotion. I gave this project idea "SOAPing for America".

As I am unable to take care of any of this with college and joining the debate team, it's encouraged that you guys get organized as it will bring limitless success to all of you. Frankie and Henry are social, friendly, and disciplined guys and I have a lot more faith in them than the guys in 06.

I wish all the best to you guys with this new company, as they are pretty friendly guys.

Take care.
Replies

Feb 7, 2013Relate2Videos

P.S. you guys are pretty close in California, just a heads up to you is that almost all the guys in Team Relate are still in California today.

Bryndon Smith, Ryan J, Joey Barbara, Paul C., I'm friends with these guys on facebook, and I even have Eddie Rahmirez's phone number. They do have lives, and most of them live promising ones but they're really friendly to talk to and encourage hitting them up.

Frankie I'll be sure to talk to you next week as I have a competition at Cornell that I'm preparing for all week. These Universities can kill sometimes haha.

Feb 7, 2013gongon1037

Whats the new company called?

Feb 7, 2013Relate2Videos

I have no clue haha, green something or other. They do a lot of things apparently and own some other companies not just HSL.

Feb 9, 2013owgo124

I just called them and they did not pick up but it said that I had reached the evergreen group so I guess thats their company now. Hopefully they will be smart enough to start manufacturing soap shoes

Feb 9, 2013Relate2Videos

you have to call monday thru friday 9-5 bro, best time is probably either in the morning or around 2 O'Clock.

Feb 10, 2013Revengasaur

http://www.sequentialbrandsgroup.com

This is the company that owns Heelys now, they bought HSL out from under Evergreen. Soap and it's patents went with HSL almost without a doubt. If you want to call somebody call these dudes.

Feb 11, 2013gongon1037

what should we tell them?

Feb 11, 2013Relate2Videos

I dont think theres a way to call sequential brands, someone ease call evergreen and ask for their contact info in reference to remaking the broadsides.

Nevermind, sequential brands now has a phone number under the contact us tab on their website. If Frankie doesnt wamt to call them ill give it a try friday.

Feb 11, 2013Revengasaur

I got put on hold. I'm gonna try Emailing them.

Actually I got a pickup, if you can give it another shot and ill be sure to email you this weekend man

Feb 11, 2013Revengasaur

Cool Travis, I sent an email to the info department just a second ago. Did you get to talk to anybody about logistical stuff? They seem like pretty savvy and intelligent people, and I bet they see the possibilities waiting to be uncovered in the Soap brand.

not yet man, just left my name and number. They recommended talking to the CFO and CEO. I don't think they would get back to me, but it's important to keep talking to them. I'm sure they know what they are doing if they had enough cash to just buy out heelys.

Someone might want to message Steve: stevedeel@sbcglobal.net

Feb 11, 2013zelda

so far i don't think they're very smart... they have heelys on their home page and there's no links to buy shoes. i hope they do know what they're doing since soap shoes do rest in their hands now
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Dunk's 'Take My Shoe Off' Backslide on the Alexandra Park handrail
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box