Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
How'd you guys hear about SOAP Shoes
Feb 11, 2013 by Relate2Videos

I remember hearing about SOAP Shoes from an old friend of mine, and from my previous love for Sonic I was pretty hooked. We kind of just went from there inviting other friends to go soap with us.
Replies

Feb 11, 2013zelda

sonic adventure 2 for the win! haha didn't have many others to soap with but it was still fun

Feb 11, 2013Relate2Videos

Yeah man it's like what Chris Morris always said, people just love to slide lol.

Feb 12, 2013winglessavian

Revengasaur educated me in the art of soaping. Him and youtube, that is.

Feb 15, 2013Revengasaur

I remember seeing dudes with soaps in the late 90's. I was super into skateboarding and also dabbled in freestyle walking, so I don't know why I didn't get a pair. Most likely because we were really poor. I got into soaping when I randomly ran across Holiday on youtube around 2007. Been soaping on and off ever since.

Feb 19, 2013sk8erx34

wyattpeterson showed up at my local skate park and hit a unity on a 10-15 foot handrail on the launch ramp for the fly box. he let me try them on and eventually i got my own pair

Feb 19, 2013wyattpeterson

:D im going to try to get some clips for fun this spring / summer ..... and mabye meet up with Sam this summer for an epic soap sesh

Feb 20, 2013zelda

excellent.

Feb 20, 2013Relate2Videos

definitely

Feb 21, 2013wyattpeterson

if anyone is ever in the chicago land area just post it on here

Feb 23, 2013LIGERZERO7

Sonic adventure 2 lol XD

Feb 28, 2013jimshrimp

I heard about them from Sonic Adventure 2, but I didn't know SOAP was real until I saw the plates in heelys way back when.

Feb 28, 2013sk8erx34

hit me up on fb wyatt, ill see if i can contribute

Mar 1, 2013wyattpeterson

sounds good im surprised you can still fit in your soaps lol

Mar 24, 2013sk8erx34

yeah, i just tried them on today to make sure, they barely fit and it will be far from comfortable but i can manage lol

Mar 24, 2013Relate2Videos

I forget what soaps do you have?

Mar 24, 2013gongon1037

My brother first told me about them. then I saw kids at my school using them during lunch. I wanted a pair.

Mar 24, 2013sk8erx34

Relate, if your talking to me, they are size 10 grey express's

Apr 26, 2013Revengasaur

How did the new dudes hear about soaps? SA2?

Apr 26, 2013camaro126

I saw them being used a skate park and always wanted to try them. Saw them at the mall and lots of people at school had them. Then I was later reacquainted with them in SA2.

Apr 28, 2013zelda

Fuckin miss soaps, and SA2
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside