its over AGAIN?
Mar 21, 2013 by zelda

wtf what happened this time
Replies

Mar 22, 2013gongon1037

For me, It only just begun XD

I visit this site once or twice a day

Mar 22, 2013Revengasaur

I'm pretty sure dude means "it's over" as far as the new corporation that owns Heelys releasing soaps. I called and Emailed too, but there are just too few of us anymore to make a difference. So as far as new soaps it may be over, but as long as we keep soaping it'll never be "Over". Never say never, nothing lasts forever.

Mar 22, 2013gongon1037

I have a feeling that if hsl did bring back soaps they would still target little kids, I might be wrong though. As long as I have my pairs(I have 6 now) and the stickers I print out I'll be happy for now, I still want to help though so I'll be your walking billboard. I'll help in any way I can, tell me what u think. If you have any ideas also post here. Im just too excited to giv3 up now.

Mar 22, 2013Revengasaur

You just need a partner who's down to soap. Find a friend and get them stoked on soaping. It's really important to have somebody to bounce ideas off of and to egg you on to progress. Just doing it is enough. Form a crew and make a video. Do anything, haha.

Mar 23, 2013zelda

I'll look around for people who want to soap in my area,what I was saying though is that the company seems to be over from what I've read. Also, people seem to be here, they just aren't posting and I don't know why

Mar 24, 2013gongon1037

not much to talk about at the moment. I work extra hours right now so not too much free time for me. but I still manage to squeeze some time to soap. I lost contact with the people I use to soap with a year ago. so for now its just me. most people I run into will support me though.

Mar 24, 2013Relate2Videos

that's kind of wrong brother, there's really a lot to talk about. HSL FINALLY died, it's something that we practically praying for back in the day- now it has become a reality.

The problem as per why they aren't making any soap shoes is because they don't see anything going on at the moment, and that's kind of our fault and not so much theirs.

Hope all is well at the job though, I know what it's like to be working a ton of hours and school on top if it haha.

Mar 24, 2013gongon1037

You have a good point there. do you think HSL would sell soap, and if they do for how much?
I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this, but im just curious.

Mar 24, 2013gongon1037

You have a good point there. do you think HSL would sell soap, and if they do for how much?
I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this, but im just curious.

Mar 24, 2013gongon1037

didn't mean to post it twice :P

Mar 24, 2013Relate2Videos

Dan, hsl was bought out bro lol. Google it, it was bought out and sold again. Hsl never wanted to sell soap, I cant speak for the new guys who who own hsl though. What hsl did though was ridiculous, I linked you to that old post describing what they did wrong. Theres a reason why they are not in business, and they killed Soap with it too.

Mar 24, 2013gongon1037

I see, sorry :P
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside