Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
The Last of the SOAP Shoes, grind plates, stickers, and everything else.
Mar 29, 2013 by Relate2Videos

Ok guys, so here it is: everything someone needs for the daily grind and the last of it.

These are the last of the SOAP Shoes available, and absolutely the last available in big sizes. After these pairs are gone there are and never will be NO MORE SOAP SHOES

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soap-Shoes-grind-shoes-MR-WILSONS-Heelys-skateboarding-skates-Sneakers-/190817940167?pt=US_Childrens_Shoes&;hash=item2c6da2b2c7

The last of the grind plates are being sold for fifty five dollars each, two for a hundred. My big box of soap stuff which includes coverage, media,old soap videos,stickers, keys, and so much more will be sold for two hundred dollars.

Keep this thread about sales and how I can contact you, in reference to SOAP dying please visit the next thread I am about to post.

To anyone who still has offers to me for shoes and grind plates, you know how to contact me. The only reason why I needed to put some of this stuff up is because:

1. I need the space
2. I need the $$$
3. I need all this stuff to go quickly due to moving

Dan: I'm still giving grind plates to you for the prices we negotiated with earlier do not worry.
Replies

Mar 29, 2013zelda

i already have your email i'll hit you up with an offer

Mar 29, 2013zelda

OMG JUST REALIZED MR WILSONS....

Mar 29, 2013gongon1037

Thanks for all your help bro :)

Mar 30, 2013wyattpeterson

these arent the last of the shoes i imagine soaps will keep poppin up every now n then remmber its not how cool your soaps are its how u use them n have fun happy spring guys !

Mar 31, 2013Relate2Videos

Soap shoes used to pop up on ebay a few times a week if not more, now its down to once every two months regretably just to find a used pair on ebay. Most people who have soaps probably will not let go of them since they are so rare, so really the only option is for someone to go around petitioning and working with the new company to get some soaps out there again. Too bad I'm done with it.

Apr 17, 2013camaro126

I would try to help you Relate2Videos but I just got into it a month ago and I have no contacts or resources to go around petitioning. :\ I would really try if I could.

Apr 17, 2013Relate2Videos

Lol its not hard man just go out and make some friends

Apr 26, 2013Revengasaur

Word.

Apr 28, 2013camaro126

Hey man I'm still interested in the plates. Size 12 BBKs, I'll pay what you're asking for em. $100 for two.

Apr 28, 2013Relate2Videos

cool I'll email you soon

Apr 30, 2013camaro126

Ok, awesome! Looking forward to buying them. In case you lost my email it's joelvanh30@yahoo.com

May 1, 2013camaro126

Thanks for everything, Travis! Glad to do business with ya. Can't wait to test out those plates!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale