Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Why SOAP Died Part 2
Mar 29, 2013 by Relate2Videos

I'm making a second thread only because it's a lot to scroll through and most likely no one is going to read any of these because of how long they are.

What happened was that literally, no one got back to Renny about any places that wanted to do SOAP Demos. Even more importantly, Renny never contacted any stores personally with interest in advertising the product, but it wasn't just Renny's fault; it really was everyone.

Last but not least, whenever I tried to contact people in reference to bringing back SOAP Shoes, no one really wanted to hear me out or anything. In fact, most people didn't really seem to care, the kind of just thought it would happen magically on it's own.

So truth be told, I'm leaving it to someone else to start petitioning for soap shoes and bring it to the new company. I'm just done, I don't have time to consistently try to invest my time in this when no one wants to help; plain and simple.

I really do hope someone passes the torch from here, because I'm done at this point.

Again, I wish you guys nothing but the best.
Replies

Mar 29, 2013zelda

miss u already

Mar 29, 2013gongon1037

Thanks for putting so much effort into helping all of us. we'll do our part to keep the good name alive. I have a few ideas myself that will help

Mar 31, 2013Relate2Videos

Sounds excellent man, cant wait to see.

Apr 1, 2013LIGERZERO7

sounds great, cant wait to see as well :)

Apr 1, 2013gongon1037

one idea I had in mind is this years comic-con. I know its still 3 months away, but that's enough time to prepare. last year many people were very impressed with what I could do with my shoes. the sonic fanboys went CRAZY when they saw me bust some ledges, one of them was like
(o.O)NO F'n WAY, How did he do that
As far as I know I was the only one there with soaps. Imagine how awesome it would be for all of us to get together for the weekend and spend all day soaping up downtown SD impressing the ladies, and making kids jealous lol

It could be like a soap reunion

Apr 2, 2013Relate2Videos

Definitely an epic idea

Apr 3, 2013LIGERZERO7

holy shit XD ya lol best idea i heard all day X3

Apr 4, 2013zelda

lets do it!!!

Apr 17, 2013camaro126

Do it!! I would be there to support if I lived in that area. I got people in awe of my soaps where I live. Surprisingly, a LOT of people have never heard of them...

Apr 17, 2013Relate2Videos

Where ya from bro?

Apr 17, 2013camaro126

Modesto! San Diego is a bit too far for me plus I'm not great or even good yet but everyone loves them and is noticing big improvement.

Apr 26, 2013Revengasaur

I live in the woods. People around here ride horses on the highway. People get so confused by soaps.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Zach hittin a Royale