Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Official Facebook Page
May 10, 2013 by camaro126

Well I found it odd that Soap did not have a real facebook page... Just an interest page linked to wiki so I made a real page dedicated to Soap! You should follow it!
https://www.facebook.com/SoapShoes
Replies

May 10, 2013Relate2Videos

Most excellent bro

May 10, 2013zelda

Yessss

May 10, 2013camaro126

Oh and invite your friends to like the page as well! Need to get it going!

May 11, 2013LIGERZERO7

:D

May 11, 2013Relate2Videos

You guys are the best.

May 12, 2013camaro126

I just realized that there was another page on Facebook but it sucks. No info, doesn't refer to this site, hasn't been updated in forever. So either way this is a better way to promote it. 5 likes so far. haha

May 12, 2013zelda

Honestly its about time someone made a nicer one. The other one was an absolute joke, tell your friends about this guys.

May 14, 2013Revengasaur

I don't have a facebook, but I'll let the homies know to hit you up.

May 14, 2013Relate2Videos

Out of curiousity bro why do you not use facebook? Haha

May 14, 2013Revengasaur

I tend to keep my friends up close and personal. I had a MySpace account from 2003 to 2006 and then deleted it due to mild drama and general boredom with the concept. My girlfriend had a Facebook when it was still exclusively for collage kids. Then it went public and it was everywhere. I was working a full time job and flipping guitars on the side, so I had no time for what looked to me like an internet gossip site. It annoyed me how much time everyone in my life was spending on facebook. I had very little time off to go skate or hang out or whatever, and it seemed like all my friends were too busy staring at facebook to go do anything with their lives. Later I found that the corporate owners were using a legal loophole in the FB terms of service contract to sell people's personal information to anyone willing to pay (FBI/CIA to name a couple organizations, lol). So I said, "no thanks, evil Orwellian police state" and decided to never use facebook.

May 14, 2013Revengasaur

Haha, there's my little manifesto.

May 14, 2013Relate2Videos

Honestly i was pretty disgusted when I first found out -_- I didnt know that when I first signed up.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside