Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Chicks what soap ...
May 19, 2013 by kowalski

Fuck it!

At that price I just ordered a pair of size 4 Black Cleans for my girlfriend too.

£22.90 delivered to Manchester soon!

Peace,

kowalski
Replies

May 19, 2013kowalski

Pics of her grinding rails to follow.

Watch this space ...

May 19, 2013Relate2Videos

Legit bro, props

May 19, 2013camaro126

Sweet, looking forward to the pics. I was thinking about buying some smaller ones for some friends as well.

May 20, 2013Relate2Videos

Small soap shoes are pretty common so definitely go for it.

May 20, 2013zelda

Nice!

May 20, 2013kowalski

Yeah, camaro, do it. Spread the love!

I thought all stock was at rawk.com, would delivery not jack the price for you or are there some in America too?

My girl doesn't know she is getting them yet. I pick them up in Manchester on Wednesday. The following Wednesday I take them to her in Oslo.

I wonder if they were ever sold in Norway. Maybe we will set a world 1st in Norwegian soaping.

Peace,

kowalski

May 20, 2013kowalski

Turns out there is a Norwegian member here - HedgeGrind673. Can't see if he ever got his Soaps, says on his profile he wants some.

Maybe ... 1st female Norwegian Soaper?

May 20, 2013Relate2Videos

I dont think they logged in for a while. Bro if you refer more peoplw here we would love you haha.

As of right now I have the only three pairs of soap ahoes available for sale in the US. Ever since heelys bought soap and screwed everything up ive been selling some from my collection to try and bring it back.

Truth be told the only way we could bring it back is have a petition with thousands of signatures (even if its online) and start yelling at the company that bought soap.

For more details just email me.

May 21, 2013kowalski

My friend, who is living in my flat in Manchester, just contacted me to say the delivery I got today was for both pairs.

I wasn't expecting Brynhild's Soaps to come at the same time as mine because I ordered them on different days.

She doesn't know yet.
She blades too though so I reckon she'll be stoked.

Peace,

kowalski

May 21, 2013Relate2Videos

haha don't worry bro your secret is safe with us hope you enjoy 'em

May 21, 2013zelda

have fun mang

May 21, 2013zelda

have fun mang
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U