Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
$500 for a pair of soap shoes
Jun 5, 2013 by zelda

USED Soap Shoes. wtf?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-VINTAGE-SOAP-Black-suede-Mens-size-9-VERY-GOOD-CONDITION-/281116597302?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&;hash=item4173dadc36
Replies

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

Increible!

I just checked with rawk.com and currently they have 21 pairs of black Soap Cleans US size 9 BOX-FRESH for £20.

I just had a look at the other items he has for sale and he tries to sell all sorts of old tat as 'vintage' product.

Jun 5, 2013Relate2Videos

jeez what a rip off. I forget bro does Rawk still have soap shoes in a US size 11/12?

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

12 pairs of Scabs in Black / Grey.

Jun 5, 2013Relate2Videos

damn, excellent.

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

... and 13 pairs of Scabs in Smoke.

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

And, they just sold their last pair of US size 12 Cleans to me.

They are white!

Jun 5, 2013Relate2Videos

bad ass haha, Cleans are heavy but they are pretty good you'll like 'em.

Jun 5, 2013zelda

its pretty screwy that people are posting shoes for that price especially with how inexpensive it is to make those shoes. yuck

Jun 5, 2013camaro126

I have some white cleans. Anyway I'm surprised they have Smoke Scabs US 12 in stock. They were sold out not too long ago. I bought some and there was one left but someone bought it.

Now they have 13 pairs? Where did they come from? lol

Jun 5, 2013Relate2Videos

oddly suspicious

Jun 5, 2013Relate2Videos

do you have an email that claims that by chance?

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

Me? No e-mail, but their site shows total stock available.

Plus, I bought two pairs of Scabs from them myself in US 12 (UK 11, Euro 47) and both have been delivered.

Jun 5, 2013camaro126

I don't think they have how many are left in their emails. I also got the last pair of white cleans when I bought my pair a month or two ago then all of the sudden they had another pair(which I'm glad for that someone else could get some).

I know they were sold out because it said so on their site. It was unselectable and said out of stock. Glad they got more though.

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

If they have access to additional stock I'd love to know what is truly available.

All my Soaps have the UHF Original grind plates. I am hyper-curious to tryout different plates and would jump (and then grind a bit) at the chance to own a pair in my size with BBKs or Slo-Bros or whatever I can get.

Jun 5, 2013Relate2Videos

buy the sylons on ebay lol, I also have some bbks and stuff available too. Different colored grind plates ;)

Jun 5, 2013kowalski

Do you know which plates are interchangeable size-wise?

If all my Soaps are UK 11 (US 12, Euro 47), what sizes of shoe can I switch plates with?

Jun 6, 2013Relate2Videos

Ill tell you in us sizes. 9/10 is for sizes 9 and 10, 11/12 is for sizes 11 and 12 and so on.

Jun 6, 2013kowalski

What plates do you have in US 11/12?

Jun 6, 2013Relate2Videos

def bbks and maybe some slo bros

Jun 6, 2013kowalski

Keep talking ...

Jun 6, 2013Relate2Videos

what's your email bro?

Jun 6, 2013kowalski

Instead of posting it here I tagged it on the end of my profile so I can delete it again once you have it.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen