Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New Guy
Jul 13, 2013 by VintageGMan

Hi everyone I'm so glad to be soaping again after a ten year break. Currently rockin two pairs of Sylons with BBk's and just scored a pair of Royal blue express brand new off eBay for £1.25. (OH YES) Currently making a video with my old re-formed crew. Will hopefully have pics soon. So nice to see the sport is still alive and kicking and I truely miss my old Mr Wilsons (rip). Anyway sorry to go on,and lovely to meet you all.
Replies

Jul 14, 2013rcondit

hell yeah keep it a live ! brother

Jul 15, 2013kowalski

You are "getting the band back together, that's bad ass. I look forward to your media. You are lucky to have a crew to do this with.

And £1.25 is a steal, mate. Nice find.

Jul 16, 2013camaro126

Good to meet new folks here! Gotta keep the sport alive!

Jul 16, 2013VintageGMan

Thankyou for a warm welcome. Hopefully will be out tonight for a session. There is a long rail ive been meaning to session but its too awkward to access via my skates. Just out of interest does anyone have a pair of MR WILSONS in size 11/12 for sale (hilariously unlikely i know) I miss sweat stancing and fishbraining hand rails on things other that my skates so much. I monitor ebay daily but misssed a pair about 4 months ago, LOL.

Jul 16, 2013VintageGMan

Thankyou kowalski, we are getting old but I do feel lucky to have 'the last few' of the crew left. If you are ever in Portsmouth (UK) and fancy a session you are most welcome too soap with us, as is anyone who reads this.

Jul 17, 2013kowalski

You should look on eBay.de

It seems the Salomons were pretty popular in Germany.

I've seen a few pairs of Mr Wilson's on there recently. I got mine from a seller there. Their account started they wouldn't deliver out of Germany, but he didn't take much convincing.

Jul 17, 2013VintageGMan

Thankyou very much, have found a pair in size 11 alittle worn but no worries there. I cant remember from memory whether or not they are size for size AKA im a size 11 and they are a size 11 and will they be a good fit. Bought my last pair in 2000 so alittle hazy on this one. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Jul 17, 2013kowalski

They are a smaller fit than Scabs and Cleans.

I had to size down in Soaps because my first pair ended up having a touch of negative space around the toes.

My Mr Wilson's in the same size fit perfectly.

Soaps are just annoying for me though, because it turns out I am centrally between sizes in them. I bought a site stretcher though. So I'm always gonna get Soaps a touch too small and stretch them. They well have custom fit then!

In short, if your Soap 11s fit snugly your Wilson's might be a rich tight. Never fear though, they can be stretched.

Jul 18, 2013VintageGMan

Excellent thankyou kowalski. I will hopefully be sable to provide links for new media tonight, watch this space.......

Jul 18, 2013kowalski

¡Espero con interés!

Aug 1, 2013bilbamuspirme

Are you happy now vintage? I have bought a new pair of boltar's and am on the forum. Now can we go and be stupid? Lol

Aug 1, 2013kowalski

Ha ha!

Aug 2, 2013VintageGMan

LOL, hello and welcome Marc. They are a lot nicer than your old pair. Yes indeed, CLC soap street crew unite, to the streets, away........

Aug 6, 2013bilbamuspirme

Lol. Ive nearly killed my plates already!

Aug 6, 2013zelda

lmao welcome

Aug 6, 2013VintageGMan

Lol, we did hit it hard earlier. I should have a pair of used flows in your size soon. You lucky git they are way too small for me. Always wanted to try that impact plate.

Aug 7, 2013bilbamuspirme

Yea but I'm so fat nowadays I'll go through the plates in about 2 sessions. Lolhave you seen the vids of the matalan stair set yet?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside outside of the Moline pool
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Ryan hittin a Royale
Dude sliding the Soap Van
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside