Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New Grind Plates/new video
Jul 27, 2013 by VintageGMan

Hey guys hope you are all well. I'm well into editing our new video atmo and seriously spread the soap word to a massive group of kids at one of my crews local skate park. I digress, I no this is a hilarious question but does anyone no of any member/site left in the world that has any spare plates other than Bbks or uhf otriginal. I love both of these plates but would really love to try some others after nearly killing my bbks during our session ufoing a massive 8metre long ledge. Although plenty of wax was used the speed required to finish it seriously took its toll. Media v soon I promise. I have only ever used Salomon , uhf and bbks so any opinion would be appreciated. Sorry for long post.
Replies

Jul 27, 2013VintageGMan

Lol sorry ive also used express plates but I got my royal blue chaos at such a good price and its the only pair I've ever seen in my size they are strictly rails and decent ledges only. Lol.

Jul 30, 2013owgo124

cant wait to see the video

Jul 30, 2013Revengasaur

Most importantly what size are you Vintage?
I have other plates, but you're gonna have to wait till next year.

Jul 30, 2013VintageGMan

Sorry Revengasaur I forgot about that, lol. I'm a 11 or 12 UK.

Jul 30, 2013VintageGMan

Hopefully will get a longish session in on Thursday at another sweet location. UK weather depending of course ,LOL.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
LixF hittin a fresh track grind
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Drunk guy attracts a crowd of people.
Darren McCall hittin a Royale