Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
day off
Aug 12, 2013 by gongon1037

I'm just gonna spend the day off soaping around town. since comic con more people are remembering soaps now.

I also found this video on youtube. I thought it was cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3reMDq_Tw
Replies

Aug 13, 2013VintageGMan

Hell yeah I remember this. He's pretty Damn good at that high rail and he's enjoying himself which is the main thing. Hope you enjoy your day off soaping bro.

Aug 13, 2013zelda

Vintage and everyone else, I will contact you shortly about grind plates. might be two weeks at most very busy

Aug 13, 2013VintageGMan

Thanks Zelda, most appreciated.

Aug 13, 2013Revengasaur

Radical dude.

Aug 17, 2013manofmisery

Well done

Aug 19, 2013Revengasaur

Yeah man, you're getting better and better. Keep up the good work. Do you have a crew to soap with at all?

Aug 20, 2013gongon1037

I hang out with three friends. One of them soaps with me when I invite him over, I let him use my ordnance. He's not good but its its fun to soap with someone else. My friends do support though, they helped out spread info during comic con, they even tried soaping and fell on there ass lol after that they stopped. So two of us soap, and the other two watch. Lately I have been hanging out with my brother though.

Aug 20, 2013gongon1037

I'll be working extra hours these next two weeks, so I wont have much time off:( but I'll still be wearing my soaps wherever I go.

Aug 24, 2013Wesker

lol that first video is from a session the NYCS had long long ago. Funny to see people re-post your stuff as their own (Not you OP- but the Youtube guy)

Aug 24, 2013VintageGMan

Hi Dario, nice to meet you bro. Are you still soaping?

Aug 29, 2013Wesker

Every now and then when I feel in the mood- I will lace up and hit a local spot :D

Sep 12, 2013mcgrinder2011

Checking out the local spots now that I'm good enough to not bail often, Here's to hoping there ARE some.

Sep 23, 2013mcgrinder2011

Found an okay ledge at my school, but I busted the plates off my shoes mid grind and tore up my shoulder.

Sep 23, 2013mindreader

congratulations you've just experienced your first bail :) it sucks you're gonna love it bro hahaha. it's all good man, if you're not falling you're not trying hard enough.

Sep 23, 2013zelda

^what he said. btw Dan please try to do some more tricks, give it some practice man. keep it up you're doing really well.

Sep 25, 2013mcgrinder2011

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I've still kept up the soaping since my bail and have installed the permanent plates on my shoes. Think I'm gonna stick to rails for now til I get better then try the ledge again.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide