Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
International Rail Directory
Sep 27, 2013 by kowalski

This guy has made a site where you can upload images of rails and tag them with a location for other Soapers, Bladers, Boarders, BMXers and Scooterkids.

I wrote to the guy and asked him to update the site to show stats for things like number of times rail Soaped etc. Hopefully he will. If some of you ask too, that will help.

This seems like a good way to spread awareness about Soaps to other potential users, e.g. bladers. Our pictures will be shown alongside theirs and this could generate loads of interesting discussion and maybe some new active Soapers!

Go through your old archives of pictures and start tagging them. It is a really new site so we could make it that Soap is quite prominent on there.

Get on it!
Replies

Sep 27, 2013gongon1037

What was the website called? I'll post a few pics

Sep 27, 2013zelda

that's the way to do it bro, gotta have a bunch of people send messages.

Sep 27, 2013kowalski

I'm such a dick. Always forget the link.

Sep 27, 2013kowalski

I'm such a dick. Always forget the link.

Sep 27, 2013Revengasaur

This is awesome. I should try to find my pictures from Portland. There's no rails here really...

Sep 28, 2013Relate2Videos

DO IT!!!!

Sep 28, 2013mindreader

indeed everyone please get on this

Sep 28, 2013manofmisery

^what he said hahaha spreeeeeead the werd!

Sep 28, 2013gongon1037

I'm gonna get some good pics.

Sep 30, 2013mcgrinder2011

thanks for the link. definently getting some photos of the stuff at my school. most of it'll make for awesome pics or magazine shoots, but can kill you.

Oct 1, 2013gongon1037

I post a few pic on the site, and I sent them an email about soaps. lets see if they respond.

Oct 1, 2013kowalski

Which city are yours?

Oct 1, 2013mcgrinder2011

mine? Fayetteville, AR where soaping is practically unheard of.

Oct 1, 2013gongon1037

mine are in San Diego

Oct 1, 2013mcgrinder2011

At least you have some rails you can grind on, All I have are curbs, ledges, and the occasional rail, but most of them are too dangerous for my skill.

Oct 2, 2013Wesker

There's tons of spots in NYC. I've been feeling too old recently- so when I get a chance to get off from work i'm gonna hit up some of my old spots and add to this :)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside