Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Demos around town
Jan 29, 2014 by mcgrinder2011

Since Soap is going to make a return later this year, I have come up with the ingenious plan of doing demos around my hometown to get people to notice. I recommend that everyone here do the same so that we can get Soap noticed again and help those shoes fly off the ding dong dang shelves!
Replies

Jan 29, 2014grug250

i have so many people asking me to hook them up with soaps so when they come back i'm going to try to become a distributer for them over here

Jan 29, 2014mcgrinder2011

dang dude.

ya know I wish I were that popular right now. everyone would be hitting me up since I'm the only person in my town that uses soaps.

Jan 29, 2014gongon1037

lets target teens also. if the younger generation start wearing soaps, then soaps may be around for years to come.

Jan 29, 2014kowalski

Wonder if they'll even make it to Spain? I've been soaping around here and people are blown away, they think it is a new thing.

Lolz to Spain! And I was going to target all the teens in my area anyway since I AM a teen. I just hope Soap won't get discontinued again.

Jan 30, 2014grug250

yeah i have little kids and their parents asking me to gt them for them

Jan 30, 2014mcgrinder2011

Dang dude; well just don't get Sylons anymore otherwise they will likely crumble. Try Cleans or something with more Solid rubber than Foam.

Jan 31, 2014grug250

yeah the ting is it's getting harder for me to find them now so i have had to hook up a few of them with some x-factors and sylons but i have been spreading the word of their return

Jan 31, 2014mcgrinder2011

Their hopeful return... Anyway do you think Bladeschool will update their website again? I'm wondering so I can see which shoes they have available.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Corey Desrochers hittin a Cab Driver