Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Best shoe for someone with flat feet?
Feb 13, 2014 by chicagoan

Hey guys, brand new soaper here looking for advice on a first pair. I have flat feet which means I basically have no arch. This makes it necessary for me to wear shoes with a lot of support underneath. My question is, what is the best shoe for heel and arch support? This is of course out of the shoes that rawk.com has available.

Thank you!
Replies

Feb 13, 2014mcgrinder2011

To tell you the truth Dr. Scholls makes sole inserts for people with flat feet. You can get 'em anywhere. But if you're going to get a pair of Soaps, I'd recommend taking the old sole out of the pair you buy, and putting the ones from a pair you use a lot. btw, you don't really feel the arch when wearing Soaps. Heck you can't even see it when you look in the shoe without the insole. Trust me; I know.

Feb 13, 2014chicagoan

Thank you! :) That is probably what I was going to do, yeah. But I wanted to check to see if there was a model far superior in this area just so I dont buy the wrong shoe.

Feb 14, 2014mcgrinder2011

Luckily for you, there IS no wrong shoe. Unless you get the Sylon, the aged sole may look new but it'll fall apart on you with a few frontsides or just 1 royale.

Feb 15, 2014chicagoan

yikes, ill have to avoid that one, thanks again.

Feb 28, 2014LIGERZERO7

Dang it! found out about that stuff about my sylons and know its gotten pretty bad... Still love sylons though.

Feb 28, 2014LIGERZERO7

*now

Feb 28, 2014mcgrinder2011

Hey liger, can you please answer a quick survey? it's on the forum.

Mar 1, 2014LIGERZERO7

on it.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris says game over kids
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide