Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaps not to get.
Jul 19, 2014 by LIGERZERO7

Look I think I saw new names here or it might've just been people who haven't logged in a long time but just a heads up for you try not to get these shoes: (I know some them are obvious) goas, tbones, also like a lot of people said any thing with the sylon lower pretty much (I mean you can make it work out just with shoe goo just maybe get a syringe to get in tight places because that lower starts to peel at the sides and top and bottom of where you put your plates) and maybe expresses but I heard their pairs started falling apart at 3 months but mine were started breaking at maybe 6 or 8 months til I had to shoe goo it? But yeah I know there was barely any shoes I listed... not to helpful but just wanted to let anyone new know~
Replies

Jul 20, 2014kowalski

Thanks for the tips.

Jul 20, 2014kowalski

Thanks for the tips.

Jul 21, 2014gothsoaper

I think sylons would be a nice collectors item kind of thing as opposed to grind shoes. The cleans seem to last forever tho

Jul 22, 2014grug250

the cleans scabs and mb tanks hold up great love em :)

Sep 1, 2014mcgrinder2011

My sylons tore apart at a mere 3 days. One if you count the midsole coming loose on the first grind. However, I've fixed them and busted about 15 grinds now in a day; they seem much more durable.

The trick I used is a simple cure. A full midsole replacement from default material to athletic shoe rubber core with a hot glue cover. It works well and I kinda like the white midsole look. Goes well with my red laces(soon to be violet)

Sep 1, 2014mcgrinder2011

AAND I bumped this by over a month.

Sep 1, 2014grug250

pics ?

Sep 2, 2014zelda

Def post pics. Damn it greg put your Facebook back up haha

Sep 2, 2014mcgrinder2011

Chill pics guys, I just now got my laptop which the pics are on, fixed. So they'll be up tomorrow. Kay?

And Greg's facebook is still up. I just befriended him there not a week ago.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!