Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
410fsw Trip
Sep 13, 2003 by Jordan_Thompson

Well, we had our first FSW Trip to Green Bay, WI. I have a link to our website. The crew is (so far): Jordan Thompson, Ryan Geiger, Ashleigh Hauser, Steve Hermsen, Eric Langlay, and Donne Hansen. Only four members went on this trip.
Official site: http://www.freewebs.com/410fsw/index.htm
Direct link: http://www.freewebs.com/410fsw/trip1.htm
Thanks! P.S. Feedback please!
Replies

Sep 13, 2003aaron

you went to another city to session fairly-normal ledges on soapshoes? whoa! i like that circle bench, i think if it was higher and longer magic tricks on skates would be purdy on it

Sep 13, 2003Jordan_Thompson

Aaron, we didn't get to take a lot of pictures due to off and on rain showers. And when you live in a hick town like me me, you find it's fun to go to different towns. I'll have some videos and another trip next week.

Sep 14, 2003Smokey

I guess that works...
Hey, what is 410 supposed to stand for?

Sep 14, 2003Jordan_Thompson

It's part of my area code. I pronounce it Four-One-Oh, not Four-Ten. I can't wait until next weekend, then the handrails wont be so wet. Then I can take some handrail pictures, and we are doing a video also, so expect the video around Wednesday of next week.

Sep 14, 2003Smokey

Well it's good that the rain didn't stop you... But those pics were pretty bad...

Sep 14, 2003Smokey

I can't help but noticing that your site looks like a rip-off of soapshoes.info...
And your name is a rip-off of 703 fsw...

Sep 14, 2003aaron

i wouldnt consider using area codes as a rip-off since its so common, where'd you think 703 got the idea? from rollerblading/skateboarding/bmx crews who used their area codes, even hiphop crews and/or graffiti crews use area codes... however when i first heard 410fsw i thought it sounded like a rip off of 310fsw (Relate Videos) but as long its actually his areacode than its fine, but taking relate's name and adding a number would be GAY GAY GAY. And yah, i kinda feel the soapshoes.info rip

It was never intended to be a rip off of soapshoes.info, but WAS inspired. I originally had ALL photo colors, but black and white (from a photo perspective) makes pictures look beautiful. I got this idea a while ago when Tanner changed a picture of me doing a Sidewalk to b/w. But no, my area code is 410, and I didn't even realise until now that there was a 310 in oNe.

Sep 14, 2003Mart

...what the fuck is a 'frontside to frontside'? And the whole brightness/contrast thing is bullshit; the best setting is determined by doing a Gamma test

Frontside to Frontside is a Frontside-jump-Frontside, so jumping and landing back on.

Sep 15, 2003Jordan_Thompson

Steve is a beginner, and he does the trick a lot, I don't know why. I just named it off what he was calling it. And as for the oNe beginning, I feel real dumb... I remember that part 100%... :blush:

Sep 15, 2003Mart

How is hopping a trick? It's just a frontside unless he's making a transfer which a) he isn't doing, and b) wouldn't show up on a picture anyway unless you had a sequence going, which you don't. Christ, you remind me of Josh from the MSN Soap Community. And you both look similar

Sep 15, 2003Mart

I'm feeling nothing on the soapshoes.info rip :| And dude, what's the point in a fs-fs? Seems pretty fucking pointless and stupid to me

Sep 15, 2003Mart

I can't even see an inspiration from soapshoes.info... and Jordan, did you suddenly turn deaf for a few seconds at the point where, in oNe, Joey Barbera says '310, battle my crew'?

Sep 16, 2003Jordan_Thompson

I think it's cool when people hop from grind. Like frontside hop to frontside. I just used what he called it tho, but I agree how you would think it's not a term.

Sep 16, 2003Mart

I didn't say it isn't a term, I said it isn't a trick. You hop whenever you make a transfer, and since the guy isn't even transfering to a) a new obstancle or b) a new trick, it's not a transfer
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.