Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Well then...
Sep 17, 2014 by LIGERZERO7

I guess this is it then huh? :( (or maybe not?)
Replies

Sep 17, 2014LIGERZERO7

We aren't finally dead are we??? Hope it doesn't end like this :(

Sep 17, 2014grug250

the melbourne soapers are still alive and well

Sep 17, 2014Jersey

yeah man I was just out last night.

Sep 18, 2014Revengasaur

It's funny when you look back through the forum there are posts from 2004 (ten years ago now... yikes.) asking if/proclaiming that Soaping is dead. Yet here we are. There's always somebody who's interested in this sportish type thing out there.

Sep 18, 2014Jersey

I actually wanted to go out this weekend and see if I could get one of my friends to come with me and take pictures. I would say it's definitely not dead.

Sep 20, 2014grug250

im heading out tonight

Sep 21, 2014zelda

there ya have it man. we'll be here if you wanna keep it alive

Sep 21, 2014gothsoaper

i hate a lot of things in life, and soap is not one of them. bam

Sep 22, 2014mcgrinder2011

same here. I'm actually gonna go out later this week and soap around, spread the word and whatnot.

Sep 22, 2014grug250

aslong as we kepp it alive it'll never be dead

Sep 22, 2014camaro126

https://www.facebook.com/SoapShoes?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Spread the word! I wear them all the time and yesterday someone actually knew what they were and were asking how I got them and stuff. Was great because most people don't know what they are.... :\

Sep 27, 2014mcgrinder2011

That's because people nowadays never knew about Soap when it was popular. Either that or they don't remember.

I know this much kids that knew me in high school knew I soaped.

Sep 29, 2014LIGERZERO7

I kinda sound like a jerk and this has been asked probably hundreds of times but... anyone think we could actually get this back? You know shoes, demos, etc... Because you know how sbg been...

Sep 30, 2014grug250

i believe i could if i had the time and cash but atm i have neither of those lol ......but if the time comes which one day i believe it will i'll buy the soap brand and start all over again

Oct 8, 2014mcgrinder2011

I have the time, but I'll need some help. When you get Soap Greg, hit me up and I'll help design shoes. I'm a great artist.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Hugo deLeon hittin a Slidin down the back porch
Jeremy Koch hittin a Frontside
If you own a pair of Soaps, you've seen this Sticker
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell