Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap Shoes MB
Dec 4, 2014 by Waffle

Sup, I'm a beginner and I am LOVING the MB tanks. Would ya fellow Soapers recommend these? are they good for learning to Soap?
Replies

Dec 5, 2014grug250

hey mate how are you ....i dont like the look of the mb tanks but they are a shoe that holds up to the age and wont break if you look after them ....they are fine to begin on mate nothing wrong with them

Dec 5, 2014Waffle

yay,and hey grug you are one of the active guys here well, i will be too cheers m8

Dec 5, 2014grug250

yeah dude i check the site everyday bro...is this your first time on soaps ?

Dec 6, 2014Waffle

Sure as hell is Greg, My soaps are getting shipped bought them at Skatehut. Thanks for the advice. I tried to convince my friend to Soap but he said its gay do you maybe know some good videos to convince him to soap too?

Dec 6, 2014Jersey

hey what's up man. Soap Shoes tWo was one of my favorite videos.

Dec 7, 2014grug250

here you go bro there are alot of vids here you can download http://darconet.com/images/Soap/

Dec 7, 2014Waffle

Thanks guys! I would like to make my own Soap vid but I think I'm a bit too young. Anyways the info both helped a lot and now he wants to Soap. Whoo!

Dec 7, 2014Waffle

Hey guys what the fuck is that Soap Duck I saw it and looked it up didn't find any info at all. you guys got any info about the Soap Duck

Dec 7, 2014grug250

no worries bro ...ay you got fb ?

Dec 7, 2014Waffle

Yea I do have fb my name is Incinerated Waffle add me greg and yes that duck! that duck was amazing please add me on fb and tell me more about that ducky and when it was sold/given away

Dec 8, 2014grug250

dude that duck in the pic is mine they were limited i had to beg to get that one from the dude in the uk who had it i know of two others and i was ment to get them but my mate who had them passed away before we done the deal....... you should enjoy this it's the original company that made them for soap now out of buisness tho
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Joe Fitzgerald hittin a UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.