Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Solid Grind updates
Apr 5, 2015 by broox

Hey y'all.

First things first, thanks for keeping the solidgrind community alive for all these years! Up until this week, it had literally been YEARS since I logged in. I can barely believe that a) the site still works, and b) y'all are keepin the grind scene alive.

So I'm gonna try to get back in here a bit and make sure fresh content is comin at you. You may also see a new admin or 2 come on board to help keep things fresh.

Finally, I don't have a ton of time, but I'd love to hear if any of you have noticed any bugs, weirdness, or have feature requests on how we can make this site better. The code is literally 10 years old and could definitely use some updating.

I can't promise that I'll be able to get to everything, but I'll do what I can to help support this site and the community.

Keep soaping!
Replies

Apr 5, 2015grug250

Dude I was thinking maye a tricktionary like names of tricks how to do them mabe pic to go with them or a link to ryan j's YouTube tricktionary maybe or something like that

Apr 5, 2015Waffle

Yes. I always thought a tricktionary would be sick! Also I think I would be an awesome admin. Grug too. Lol we are devoted to Soap.

Apr 5, 2015broox

nice. yea, it'd be super rad if all the photos linked to the type of trick they were and vice-versa (sorta like we do with shoes).

Apr 5, 2015Waffle

Yea, thought so 2

Apr 5, 2015justalilslow

Better yet perhaps include a embedded YouTube video of what it looks like and a how to.

Apr 24, 2015justalilslow

New pictures for the shoes would be a great update. I'm sure between us we should have a majority of the models to make a new catalog.

Apr 24, 2015aname

I agree. Also adding the release dates, or at leas month and year since I'm sure most of us know when they came out or can figure it out.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo