Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Shoe size
Sep 27, 2006 by Krammit

Wonderin' how you all choose your shoe size. Do you just get what fits snug, or do you get a size above your normal foot size?
Thing for myself to wonder.
Replies

Sep 28, 2006SapAuthor

get ur size plus one, best way. you can always tighten the laces. We really should erect a FAQs on here cuz this question along with others have been asked a lot.

Sep 28, 2006Sigma

Although I havn't got any Soaps yet, I am planning on getting a 12. I wear a 10.5 normally, but I figure I can just tighten the laces and wear more socks if necessary. It also gives my feet room to grow.

Sep 29, 2006arjay

i JUST got my shoes in the mail.. I actually bought 2 pairs.. scabs 11 and goa 12's.. I normally wear 11US so the scabs fit fine but the goas surprisingly fit pretty snug aswell although i dont wanna over tighten the shoe so ill just get a sole insert and it will fit perfect im sure!! Good luck!

Sep 30, 2006Krammit

Yea, I wear normally an 11 US size, and I've got a pair of 12 US sylons on the way, I did think about the sole inserts, if I couldn't tighten the laces enough.
I'm assumin' they'll fit fine though, thanks for the input

Oct 1, 2006arjay

i just put some sole inserts under the original inserts and now my 12US fit ultra snug.. even better than the normal 11US.. because its much tighter even without doin the laces much.. good luck!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
victor hittin a who gives a shit?
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale