Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
The Next Generation Of Soapers
Oct 3, 2006 by AnthoFlex

Today at was at the Rockaway Beach Sk8 park (Thanx to Dario for showing me that place) And (If Dario remembers) the same kids from yesterday was there, along with like 20 of their friends.....The Girl was like "HEY ITS THE SOAP GUY!"

So the other kids were like "Soap guy? wtf?"

So i went through the whole speech about Soaps, Demonstrated, let them, try out a bit and there wasnt a doubt on Soaps in the whole park, Every kid was like, "WHERE DO I GET SOAPS?!?! ARE THEY EXPENSIVE?!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE STICKERS!?!?! And sure enough, i was able to answer every question positivly....I gave them all stickers, and Told them about Steven Deel.....Steve, get ur soaps ready to sell.....theres gonna be an Army of kids wanting soap shoes.....Just a little (well, HUGE) way of showing my support for Soaps.....How are you guys holding up?
Replies

Oct 3, 2006matrix8967

yeah, i got alot of kids at my school interested...i'm starting a revolution...VIVA LA SOAP

---ALex

Oct 3, 2006SapAuthor

As soon as steve-o gets the soaps ready, i'll put up my video on soap shoes (omega video, compliation of every good grind i had so far) and give people the link to the place to get them. My suggestion, get express to help keep soaps up, and if you really like it after you get pretty good, get some from ebay with replacable plates for better grinding.

Oct 3, 2006Wesker

Good shit Antho, Those kid's were loving it from when we were there on Sunday, did you go in the skate park when they were open or through the hole again?

Oct 3, 2006Slidey

Crazy man, next own clothes day my team are gona show the whole skool about soaps

Oct 3, 2006SapAuthor

awesome! for my new vid i'm going ot put it on the homepage so my vieweres will practically have to see it. Not just a video of me soaping, but why i started, and i've decided to start my own group, the SSS or super sonic soapers group, basically any soaper on my site that wants to be a part and get their own pair of soaps. Just waiting on Steve, anyone know when he will be getting hte full line up of express shoes to sell on ebay?

Oct 3, 2006masterbrain0

can I join evn tho I still am trying to get soaps?

Oct 3, 2006Curtinator

you all are doing good work

Oct 3, 2006AnthoFlex

Yo Dario, they wouldnt let me in without a helmet, we got there at 5:30 they close at 6:00.....so we played Handball and then when they closed we all went through the hols again haha

Oct 3, 2006AnthoFlex

Hole*

Oct 3, 2006Jard39

lol

Oct 3, 2006Jard39

i need to find a skatepark to show off in there isnt anything where i live

Oct 3, 2006AnthoFlex

Where do you live again?

Oct 4, 2006SapAuthor

masterbrain, as a rule, you first have to have a pair before you can be on the team. Also you have to be a fan of the site, have you checked it out?

Sorry but the reason for both is so you are truly one of my group, and to help support soaps by getting them.

Oct 4, 2006masterbrain0

Well, ok and I am a fan of ur site. Remember, I made Last Chance before i kinda retired from it.

Oct 4, 2006SapAuthor

yup, now you just need to get urself a pair of soaps ;)

Oct 4, 2006masterbrain0

phooey

Oct 4, 2006Jard39

i live in manchester N.Y. which is near canandaigua and if uve never heard of any of those then look up rochester

Oct 4, 2006snares

lol at 'its the soap guy'
i get called that at my local park too, i guess we all do, considering theres not many of us.
I find it funny.
Props to getting people interested though, i find when i'm out soaping, a lot of people stop and ask about the shoes.
if they really do seem interested and not just curious, i normally mention this place as well as rawk (online shop here in the uk, that sell soaps).

Oct 4, 2006matrix8967

yeah, i get called stuff like that too.....but i've got alot of kids interested at my school...
maybe i'll start a crew...i live in a little town though...like 3000 people max...who knows...

---Alex

Oct 4, 2006AnthoFlex

I just gave the kids Steven Deels Info......actually.....Yo steve, you think you can get sum kinda business cards printed to give to me so that i can just give it to kids when they ask me for soaps? I h8 having to tell kids, get it on ebay

Oct 4, 2006SapAuthor

ditto antho's request. I need the information when it gets set up so i can finish my video and upload it to hte site for the viewers.

Oct 5, 2006Wesker

Yeah I was talking to Antho about that. One of the things that is pretty much a deciding factor for a lot of people when buying Soap shoes is the whole ebay thing. A lot of people (Normally parents) just don't seem to trust it at all, so a business card or website of some sort to direct to is a lot easier.

Used to work well with something like skates.com, but some of these sites don't carry Soap shoes anymore :\

Oct 5, 2006SapAuthor

i can see how that can be a factor. once i started ebaying though, i love it. I can't remmeber how many things i bought on there, from video games, to calculators, soaps, electronics, etc.

Oct 5, 2006Jard39

ive only bought like 2 things from ebay one of which is my soaps

and actually my parents are the ones who buy the most stuff from ebay not me

Oct 5, 2006AnthoFlex

Ok, maybe me and Dario didnt explain it good enough, these kids were like 10-14 yrs old...

Oct 6, 2006Jard39

im 14 years old

Oct 6, 2006Go2Crew

Hey Ren, Trev, and Dario:
Ok, guys. I'll get to working on some business cards this weekend. In the meantime, I just put-up Express #6025 sizes 3-9 on eBay. I have #6026 and #6027 in same sizes also, but this was just a quick start to get some posted. I'll follow-up over the week with some more. Got one size 10 in #6025. All the other size 10-12's are due to come in end of October, if HSL ships them on time! Good luck on putting some Crews together and as always, you can contact me by e-mail, too. Later, Steve.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Zach hittin a Royale
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside