Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Buying non-BBK, Replacable plate.... the black zone?!?!
Oct 5, 2006 by Draker

... yep im searchin some plate like the Octane, Curb Buster and Slo bro
but i can't find one of these ANYWHERE!!!!
...hum please help me?
Replies

Oct 5, 2006Draker

ho yea im searching for 13 size!

Oct 5, 2006Sigma

To be honest I have never seen any of these either. I have looked some a while ago but couldn't find any. All I have seen is BBK plates. Hope you find some.

Oct 6, 2006snares

yep, the only ones i have seen are UHF orginal (from online stores here in the UK) and BBK's on E-bay.
have yet to see any others on offer.
I'd like to get some curb Busters actually, they sound fun to mess around with (no fear - just go crazy around town).
But if i'm 100% honest, i luurrve the BBK's i got, i'm really starting to feel comfortable with them, so i'm not too fussed about not being able to get the different plates.

Oct 6, 2006snares

Oh i just thought of one way you may be able to get the different plates.
Allthough it would be kinda expensive.

Look on E-bay for a pair of shoes that would normally come with that style of plate. Chances are, if that shoe came with that plate, it will still be on that shoe when its on E-bay (as majority of the soaps on E-bay seem to be out-of-the-box new).

I know this is a crap way of getting the plates (when thats all you want), but if you need a new pair of Soaps, it may be worth looking into, as we all know BBK's are easy to obtain.
Buy a pair of Soaps with a different plate from E-bay, then if you dont like it, you can switch. But at least you got to try out the different plate.

Oct 6, 2006Sigma

Yeah that is a good idea. I mean c'mon... can ever have too many pairs of Soaps? I don't think so...

Oct 6, 2006arjay

Oh.. you can try but it sure didnt work for me. I bought sum scab's which showed them having slo bro plates which i was soo excited about.. I get them and they were gay UHF plates.. :(

Oct 7, 2006AnthoFlex

I got ALL the plates except for Octanes

Oct 8, 2006matrix8967

damn, i want some curbbusters, Octanes, you know what...i want them all, but especially Curbbusters...i rarely use my express anymore because if i pop the plate, its over...but i've got some ordnance, and i really want some octane or curbbusters...

---Alex

Oct 8, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, if you cant find them, just stick with the BBKs, they're awesome

Oct 9, 2006Draker

hehe i though its was completely unfindable too^^

Oct 9, 2006SapAuthor

he's right, the only place i've seen other plates were on the shoes for sale (like i saw a pair of Cleans with slow bro plates). Otherwise, for your ordnance, buy an extra pair or two of BBK plates just for curbs. That way you at least keep a fresh pair that won't get all busted up. Also helps a ton to wax the curb.

Oct 9, 2006matrix8967

i'm going to call soap in a few minutes and see if they still make sell other plates...dont get me wrong i love my BBK's, and i planned on having curb bbk's and rail bbk'sbut i'm going to call them in a little bit...be like "whats up? can i have some stickers...no?...ok, well what about plates? do you still sell them?" you get the picture...wish me luck @_@ (i hate calling people)

---Alex

Oct 9, 2006matrix8967

So, I called soap, and they sold me some Slo Bro's and some Maxwell's for 19.99 total (with out shipping) and they said they'd have to dig them out of the warehouse and all that business...they said that's all they have...1st come 1st serve, call HSL...and ask about soaps and the ask about grindplates...

---Alex

Oct 9, 2006Jard39

ill try that when i raise a little money

whats HSL's number

Oct 9, 2006matrix8967

Soap
3200 Belmeade Drive
Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006

888-428-2099

info@soapshoes.net

---Alex