Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Homemade soaps? NO WAI!? YES WAI!
Oct 20, 2006 by SPSR

ha, i loved the title but yeah as it stated i wanted to post some images of my friends homemade soaps (that will be retired soon as he bought 2 pairs of soaps that are currently shipping to him.) LOOK!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/-Solace-/CIMG1691.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/-Solace-/CIMG1692.jpg
Replies

Oct 20, 2006mnsoaperns

man those are looking saweet I would pay a pretty penny for those oh wait those are my old uhfs ductaped to that nasty shoe!!! KILL THAT KID AND GIVE ME MY rememberance plates back!

Oct 20, 2006SPSR

sadly he hot glued them to his shoes so your litteraly and theoreticly fucked.

Oct 20, 2006mnsoaperns

no there coming off or he is buying me a new set of bbks or maybe some video game havent decided yet... or maybe just beat the hell out of him well see in a week!

Oct 20, 2006SapAuthor

wow SPSR, lol i give you creds for enthusiasm, lol. I don't think i would ever go and hotglue plates onto my already existing shoe, i would be lazy and buy some soaps lol.

Oct 20, 2006Go2Crew

Pretty interesting ... instant ASICS grinding shoes! Hey Renn and Trev, check-it in pic #1691, Red Scorchers to the left ...

Oct 20, 2006mnsoaperns

those are the infamous 230 dollar pair also, look at them in awe, to bad my scabs didnt get into the picture or our friends boltars WE REALLY LOVE TO SOAP! and to get people into soap, even if they dont have shoes they need to grind!! (then quickly buy some shoes)

Oct 20, 2006SPSR

SapAuthor, i would make my own shoes any day, i mean you get a pair right then and there. he ordered 2 pairs after having his homemade ones, now the wait is all there is and soon these shoes will be retired. also thats the all ductape model (frist gen) after a wile the guy who was using them got paranoid and ripped the tape off and shoe glued them, then shortly after more paranoia set in and he hot glued them they work like they were meant to be like that and are as light as my scorchers.

Oct 20, 2006cjpmedic

hahah, look, my shoes!
theyre seriously sweet, super light weight.
and by now ive worn a groove in the plate so im not going all over the place on a grind

Oct 20, 2006cjpmedic

oh and to get your plates back were going to boil the shoes in water when it comes time to retire them.

Oct 21, 2006mgm

Getto

Oct 21, 2006mgm

Ghetto

Oct 21, 2006Wesker

Haha, those are pretty awesome. Good way to pass the time until you get some Soaps!

Oct 21, 2006mgm

The plate is going to fall off and your going to hurt yourself.

Oct 21, 2006AnthoFlex

Mgm, stop hating....Its creative....the plate MAY fall off, but come on

Oct 21, 2006Jard39

i think there sweet ill do that when my soaps become busted

Oct 24, 2006cjpmedic

well its funny that you mention the plate falling off because after I glued them on with athletic shoe glue one did fall off; however, I used hot glue to re-glue them, and theyre perfect now. I havent had to re-apply or anything, and it should work for one mroe day as my package of two pairs of soaps come tommorow, goa mists, and fader's.

Nov 7, 2006SSAndroid

sweet shoes!

i should maybe try that, but with actual soap grind plates

Nov 7, 2006mnsoaperns

those were actual soap grind plates, they were just uhf originals.

Nov 7, 2006SSAndroid

orly?

then thats even better
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.