Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Just Discovered Soaping
Oct 30, 2006 by Rand0mRaab

I just discovered these awesome things and I wanted to know how I could get a pair? I'm a size 13 shoe so what size would I get? And where would I get them?
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Replies

Oct 30, 2006Rand0mRaab

I would also like to add I have a narrow foot.

Oct 30, 2006SPSR

Ebay southernbelt has like 6 different styles of size 13 listed.

Oct 30, 2006SapAuthor

If your feet are still growing, may want 14s, although it will be easier to find 13s.

Oct 30, 2006Slidey

My feet are narrow, and mine fit perfectly even 2 and a half sizes bigger than my regular shoe size lol

Oct 30, 2006SapAuthor

try to find 14s, you can always make the shoe smaller with a tighter lace up, you can't always make it bigger though. My express size 12 are no longer wearable just cuz my foot was a 12.5 and i just outgrew them fast. They are en-route to be sliced in half to show a side view of the shoe for my upcoming soap shoes site. :D

Nov 1, 2006Rand0mRaab

I cant find those size 13s SPSR. Link please?

Nov 2, 2006Rand0mRaab

Nvm, I found it, that was the sellers name.

Nov 2, 2006Rictor

heard you get a size up with soaps. I'm an 11 1/2 and just bought size 13 Cleans today.

Nov 2, 2006SPSR

i hope that 13 works out for you rictor. I keep hearing about buying a size up but i dont like to go a size up. I curently wear a size 11 shoe and my scorchers are a size 11 and they fit a little big on me i have like an inch or 2 of extra space. Allthough when i wore my freinds size 13 faders and his Goas they both fit pretty nicely (i could grind in them) but i prefer a Snug Fit.

Nov 2, 2006Rictor

I've worn snug shoes for too long. once I've got my soaps, I'll tell you how they fit. If I can soap with them, I'll be happy.

Nov 2, 2006mnsoaperns

hmmm you need it to fit snug otherwise you could get people pregnant... im sorry its 2:40 am and im tired...
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Strider Patton hittin a Fastslide
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide