Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New SOAP shoes for Sale!!
Nov 1, 2006 by SapAuthor

Alrighty, this is a shoe sales that is related to soaps for once. Anyways, a lot of people are trying to get their friends to get SOAPs, but remember people, HSL has started to make them again. They made the leap of faith to make express model again, now let's not dissapoint them by not buying any.

Steve is selling express sizes 3-9, 10-12 are on their way mid november. The prices are 3-5 are $30.75, sizes 6-9 are $50.75 and sizes 10-12 when they come in are $55.75. The Ordnance Flint size 9-10 are $37.75

He will ship anywhere. email me at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com or him directly at stevedeel@sbcglobal.net By contacting him directly you can get the shoes for less than on ebay express, becuase he doesn't have to list them.

Please remember, the more you buy from Steve, the more he will need to get from HSL, and the more HSL will be willing to invest more in SOAPs, meaning possibly remaking of better model SOAP shoes later.
Replies

Nov 2, 2006SapAuthor

Umm...anyone read this? Any comments on it? Anyone interested in helping get SOAPs on the good side of HSL?

Nov 2, 2006Rictor

I'd love to, but I just bought a pair yesturday, would be cool if you made a website or something.

Nov 2, 2006matrix8967

When i get some money, I could use another pair of express...

---Alex

Nov 2, 2006Jard39

i want to try the expresses so ill probably get some when they come in

Nov 2, 2006Kru

I need money first. I love to advertise soaps just because the shoe is so unique and sweet.

Nov 4, 2006SapAuthor

awesome, well just email me when you want to get a pair, okay? I'll keep bumping this up. I know it's advertisment, but this really is the only soap dealer, if he goes under then HSL will shut the door on soaps once more, and it may not open again.

Nov 5, 2006Kru

if I get christmas money ill be sure to do such

:D , I HATE having these heelys because I'll be asked this and this and I'll have to say heelys because they are. Then they'll buy heelys. I want to say "They don't really make these shoes to the public anymore, but I know of someone who can hook you up if your really interested.."

Nov 8, 2006SapAuthor

Alright, although the site isn't finished, at least hte order form IS. If you ever want to order your soaps, go to www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/testcombinedata.swf
The size 10-12 are coming, HSL hasn't owned up to Steve's order yet.

Nov 13, 2006SapAuthor

Okay, i've started work on building the actual site. So far i just made the navigation style for it. I put up a sample picture of what it will look like.

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/sample.PNG"> here

When someone goes over a button, electricity will circle around the button wiring, and when clicked, the adjacent light bulb will light and you will be at the next section.

Nov 13, 2006Krammit

Well, it's great to hear HSL is producing some Soaps. Unfortunatly, I don't like the Express, for the mere fact that the plate isn't replaceable. They are nice shoes, but I'm hoping that they'll start producing some good BBK's and shoes with replaceable plates.
Still great to know their doing it, but I may get a pair just to have a set of expresses.

Nov 13, 2006Jard39

i like the design alot

Nov 14, 2006Namlhof

Great job SapAuthor. It's too bad that Heelys doesn't produce them in larger sizes though.

Nov 14, 2006SapAuthor

size 10-12 are on their way, they SHOULD have b een here begining of november, now they say end of november. Yes, no 13 and 14 i'm afraid. And the only way to get them to bring back the BBK is for them to invest in SOAPs more and to do that, the express need to sell.

Nov 16, 2006Sigma

I'll definitely be picking up a pair of the Express when size 12 becomes available. It will be a good addition to my pair of Goa Mists I have now.

Nov 17, 2006SapAuthor

Thank you Sigma. If you want, we can put you on a waiting list or something. HSL is slacking on the 12s, so really sorr about the wait, but they should be in by the end of november.

If you want for us to email you when we get the 12s in, send me an email at trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com I'll send it to steve with the info.

Also, a quick heads up. I got a little more done on the new soap site. i made the basic flash navigation (although most of the pages are empty, i still have to make them). BUT i did put in the contact form, made it look as nice as i could. Any suggestions? (almost everything is a symbol so i can edit things individually without having to redo everything).

www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.swf

tell me what you guys think. Please do not fill out the order form unless you intend to make a purchase too.

Lastly, i'm throwing the notice text up there, in order for the shipping thing to work, you have to enter in your shoe and shoe size, it will then automatically put in the correct pound and ounce of the shoe to give more accurate shipping :D

Nov 21, 2006SapAuthor

Alrighty! We got our first order in for SOAPs. It's from italy lol. Steve is processing the order form as we speak :D Remember, we still have size 9 and 10 of ordnance flint soaps, although they are in short supply. Otherwise we have size 1-9 of express, and in aobut 2 weeks we will have 10-12. Prices are on the site www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.swf on the "Get your pair" (note, i'm still building the actual site, it should be done after thanksgiving break, i'm working on it the whole time).

Nov 21, 2006shdook

I cannot wait till the website gets finished... I am going to buy white expresses like in a day or two I promise. It looks sick so far though

Nov 21, 2006mnsoaperns

Hey sap on the actual order form you should add pictures of the shoes they will be buying just as a reassurance when ordering.
Just a suggestion.

Nov 21, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea, i thought that same thing

Nov 21, 2006SapAuthor

I'll try to put a small image next, but most of hte info will be on the other pages. Thanks for the positive feedback! :)

Nov 21, 2006mnsoaperns

also you should make sure instead of just saying size #
put like us size #
and maybe a little blurb on the bottom explaining how us/uk sizing works just another suggestion to avoid future questions from people and to offer a smooth transaction

Nov 21, 2006SapAuthor

Great idea. Why didn't I think of that? lol

Nov 21, 2006SapAuthor

Alright, i fixed it. Also, i deleted the old order form. Now the order form is on...

www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.swf and on the "Get your pair" tab.

Nov 27, 2006Quiksilver91

Hey Sap do you know how long until the 10-12 come in? I looked on your site and it still says up to 9... Im looking to buy a pair for Christmas... Email me at QuiksilverBum91@hotmail.com and send me some info and pics of the shoes... who knows i might order more than 1

Thx man

Nov 28, 2006headbanger6313

I was wondering if you would be getting size 13 in at all?

Nov 28, 2006SapAuthor

Quiksilver, i emailed you, we should be getting the 10-12 in very shortly (days). HSL has been stalling on the pairs, we were suppose to originally get them october 15th, then november, then end of november. Steve checking up on teh status soon.

Headbanger, i'm afraid HSL will only produce 3-12. But keep an eye on ebay to find a pair of 13s, sorry for the trouble, but if it makes u feel better i'm a size 13 also, so i'm in your situation, i had to get my boltar 13 off of ebay.

Nov 29, 2006Go2Crew

yeah headbanger, HSL decide to only produce up to a size twelve (guess they didn't want to spring for the cost of molds and cutting dies for the larger sizes, even though Artemus/Soap sold 13s and 14 pretty well) Keep an eye out on eBay for vintage soap listings by seller Southernbelt or even better contact him directly. I know David over there had a bunch of size thirteens .... Good luck.
---Steve

Dec 7, 2006ordnanceflint91

as soon as i have more money im buyinganother pair from Steve... i bought the odnance flint since i used to have a pair, next im buying the black express right after christmas

Dec 8, 2006SapAuthor

alrighty :) Just go to soaps.sonicandpals.com to purchase, once you do i'll send steve a phone call and he'll process the order. Thanke you :)

Don't forget folks, we only have a couple ordnance size 9s left, and about 10 or so size 10s. We still have sizes 3-12 of express in all colors (except we do not have express size 9 in the white style, they forgot to make those *rolls eyes*).

Dec 11, 2006Kru

forgot? they probably where more like *check check check* hey we forgot to make these in ... *check* ah well screw it.

Dec 11, 2006SapAuthor

HSL has been really slacking, me and steve agree. They don't do any advertising, don't support Team Heely's or Team SOAP, Don't do any more demos, and won't spare a set of the shoes for us to do our own demos. HSL needs to get their act together.

Dec 11, 2006AnthoFlex

If this was Artemis days, Chris Morris would've never let this happen....i bet hes kicking himself in the ass right now for giving up soap....i would...

Dec 11, 2006SapAuthor

yeah i know. Soap sales are only doing okay, we are getting orders, but only about 40% of the people pay. :-( we need some demos and promo soon.

Dec 12, 2006Kru

He owns limited rights to SOAP. But he can't touch it right now because of the limited binding contract, its in limbo right now. F***.. what made him impulse to make kiddie shoes?!? I want to know because Soaps are like the best shoe ever made as far as I am concerned, both styling and usage.

Dec 22, 2006SapAuthor

Bringing this to the top.

Alright everyone, although it's only teh 22nd, so far we got about 30-some order in (alhtough not all of them have paid). I say it was a good start, but now that the holiday season is over, we are going ot need everyone's help to keep this SOAP store going good.

Steve nad I are still trying to get SOAP demos going, and a store link on Soapshoes.com. Keep soaping, and keep spreading the word! We have nicely priced new Express model shoes in sizes 3-12, and only a few ordnance flint size 9-10 left (almost out of them). Get them while they are still around!! And remember, 10% of the price goes towards hte True Love Fund to get my girlfriend over to me so we can decided if we are right for each other and can get married!

Jan 5, 2007SapAuthor

Bumping it up again. Remember folks, the only place to get your pair!

Sep 4, 2008scuzzydontask

Is it too late to get shoes from this? cuz it was posted like 2 years ago.

Jan 10, 2011baconpwn

Still have any soaps...sz 9 or 10

Feb 8, 2011matthewrpollock

IF you still have some, let me know size 11 or 12

Feb 8, 2011winglessavian

matt there are sz 12 scabs on ebay right now. they're somewhat expensive tho

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&;item=250769124158&category=63850&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_1156

Feb 17, 2011jfuya2000

i gotz some size 10's (brand new) that i need to get rid of... (i'm tryin' to trade for 11's or least the funds so that i may procure some 11's). hit me back! =)

May 20, 2011Kittyloaf

Yo id like those tens

Jun 24, 2011mlallas

I need some size 11's any body have anyhting?

Jul 25, 2011huoshuixian

Jewelry is deemed because valuable http://www.myeasygold.com/ advantage of just about every woman.
diamond jewelry is reasonably http://www.billigeuggbootsonline.com/ strongly associated while using
women. On just about every normal http://www.christianlouboutinshoesboots.com/ occasion, ladies or females are
designed to enhance on their own with http://www.cheaptiffanyshopsale.com/tiffany-and-co-bracelets.html captivating and desirable jewelry to
seem reasonably enough. The fond of http://www.cheaptiffanyshopsale.com/tiffany-and-co-rings.html sporting diamond jewelry .
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside