Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
how long did it take u?
Sep 21, 2003 by Spartan_117

so how long did it take u all to get like ur first grind down. like feel real comftrable grinding?
Replies

Sep 21, 2003Smokey

Handicaps I could do after 1 week... Vert rails it took me around a year to do.

Sep 22, 2003Spartan_117

i mean like any type of grind. did u just try and u got it or did it take u awhile? also do all of u liek inline also or any other type of stuff like that. if so how long did it take u to learn/try to grind something/anything?

Sep 22, 2003Mart

Dude, just quit with the fucking questions and actually use your shoes

Sep 22, 2003Smokey

yeah really... listen to Mart.

Sep 22, 2003aaron

first grind? on anything? frontside on a knee high ledge after i dunno, under 5 minutes... handrails took me about 2 weeks, and handicap rails took me about 6 months

Sep 23, 2003Spartan_117

hey i do use my shoes now iwas jw about others abd there experenses...... so lay of plz

Sep 23, 2003Spartan_117

i forgot to add this into my other post but what do u mean by handycap?.... im kinda lost on that

Sep 23, 2003Smokey

Handicap rail= slightly slanted rails, usually on handicap ramps... But it's just a term most people use for a slightly slanted rail... It doesn't necessarily have to be on an actual ramp... But that's just my definition.

Sep 24, 2003Benji

um, what?

Sep 24, 2003Spartan_117

ahhhhhhh ok thanx i wasnt sure what that was thanx for clearing that up for me =) well i guess we have someof them at our school and ive been grinding them. after u grind something u get that feeling like wtf this is not as bad as i thought so thanx for all the help everyone. mart telling me to get out at do shit also was liek hmmmm ok well what do i have to lose so thanx alot to u =). ohh btw that was a fat royale mart i say the pic..... the first thing i said when i saw it was thats some sick shit. PROPS TO MART

Sep 25, 2003Spartan_117

yeah im sorry i ramble alot well what i was saying is thanx for all the help

Dec 11, 2003Tactic

seriously,I was doing Vert Rails after like 2 weeks (peer persure ROCK!) and it all fell into place after that.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo