Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Which one should i get?
Nov 4, 2006 by SSAndroid

hi all, i realize that most of these forums are about soap shoes ( i just recently found out about all of this grinding shoe stuff ) but i am looking for a pair of heelys, so please dont flame me

i want heelys that have a grind plate, and 1 wheel, please tell me which ones are the best... and do not say torch, cause those look stupid, like hiking boots (i want it to look semi-cool at least)

after u have answered my 1st Q, if u really think i should forget heelys and get soap shoes, then tell me why, and what soap shoe to get
Replies

Nov 4, 2006Kile

well get soaps forget heelys there much better!

Nov 4, 2006AnthoFlex

1.Heelys are for kiddies

2. The whole thing is like ehh, i mean every little kid in a mall or whatnot has em.....

3. If you grind if front of people, they just gonna think its the wheels....

Nov 4, 2006Kile

I would recommend any Soap Shoe.

As long as you support Soap and buy
a pair of their shoes, that would be great.

But like Anthoflex said heelys are for kids
with the whole wheel idea. I havent seen a
kid whose my age wearing them.

Mostly kids my age wear Soaps. They are
more comfotable to wear, and just overall
the Soap shoes have better styles.

Nov 4, 2006Rictor

I've never worn Heelys, and I'm still waiting for my soaps in the mail, but my question is what can you do with Heelys. like all i've seen is the "I'm gliding" technique. Plus having a wheel on the back of your shoes and attempting to grind causes problems, like if you don't plant it right. If I try to get my shoe on a rail and plant the heel instead of the plate, with soaps I can just be like, "oh, damn, missed it" and push of, having a tire there is more like, "SHITT!!" now your face is in the pole.

Nov 4, 2006Kru

Guys let be real here. Heelys with plates are basically your 3rd generation soap shoes. The plate is the same and the design basically is the same the difference is you get an air pocket in the heel and heelys crappo logos. But nothing a sharpie marker can't change.. muhahaha.

Although I rather spend you know.. 50 bucks on new soaps then almost 90, which I did cause I was kind of desprate for these heelys.

The express plates suck though in my opinion, it cuts what you can grind on because of the material its made out of.. thanks HSL for your BS material cut costs!

Nov 4, 2006SPSR

the express plate is the same exact material from soap shoes. it is even on soapshoes.

Nov 4, 2006Surfaced

He said he wants a wheel too, so Soap shoes won't do. Respect people's wishes, if he wants Heelys, than he wants Heelys.

I would recommend the Evolution or Grail to you, Android. Take a look, see if you like them.

Nov 4, 2006Surfaced

Also, the Heelys Surge and Flow are nice.

Nov 4, 2006SapAuthor

I agree with Surface, even i threw on my heelies fromw ay back when just to ahve some fun. At least Heelies put grind plates on some of their shoes.

Nov 5, 2006Kru

I would go with the new torches, they are evolutions with slightly better quality and MEGA wheels. Which are really fast.

Nov 6, 2006SSAndroid

thanx guys i really appreciate it!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Brent V hittin a UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Dude sliding a rail on the Soap Van at the Summer Slam demo
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail