Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
The Best
Nov 6, 2006 by SSAndroid

hey again guys

i guess i am convinced on getting soaps, so i was wondering, what is the best version or w/e of soap shoes to get, and please dont say "any of them" just please choose one, or a couple if u cant decide, and reply!
Replies

Nov 6, 2006Rictor

isn't that like asking someone, "what kind of car should I get". it matters the style of shoe you like, I just bought some Cleans because they look like converse or something, but then I can just be like, "check this out" and grind something.

Nov 6, 2006AnthoFlex

Is it really neccesary to male another post for this?

Get anyone that you like, they are all the same

Nov 6, 2006SSAndroid

alright, well, how about u guys tell me what u think the best soap shoe is, and at least tell me what kind of grind plate is the best

i want something that looks kool, and has the best performance, performance matters more, but i dont want it to look dumb

Nov 6, 2006SSAndroid

ya, it is necessary because it nobody, nobody told me what the best soap was, they just said, get soaps, but they were helpful

plus, people who look at the other 1 will think o, it already has replies, he doesnt need my input

Nov 6, 2006Jard39

get some of the new expresses then HSL can see people want some SOAPs and maybe start producing some of the older models

Nov 6, 2006SSAndroid

like what express?

Nov 6, 2006Jard39

the new ones being sold right now

Nov 6, 2006AnthoFlex

Actually it isnt necessary, it just takes up a lot of space, AND, if ur looking for an AWESOME shoe with an AWESOME design, the Express is the way to go, now stop making posts for each question please
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Mark hittin a frontside at work
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater