Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hell yea!
Nov 17, 2006 by DeanSoaper

Well, I remeber when I had problems finding one pair of Soaps (new or used) then I won my New Faders for like 40.00 new on eBay. Well now, I won new Navy/White Scabs with Slobro's for 45.00 and also bought new white BBK's for my Faders for 10.00, im syched, so dont bash and be like, "so what" or "who cares" im just excited. Also I found a perfect 8 ft. piece of PVC pipe and am now practicing my grinds (cause all I can do is a Frontside and UFO), but I am having a problem tweaking for royales and backslides etc., and I'm also having bad balance. Any help please?
Replies

Nov 17, 2006Kru

Practice.. become comfortable on the railing. Everyone sucks at first.. just keep going at it.. let it all recognate in your head then do it again the next day. All I know is.. trying to do tweaked tricks with express plates --> pain in the butt. Because if I don't land in the groove on the plate I just slip off.. blah!

I hope some size 11's are put on shoe *psyches up*

Nov 17, 2006Kru

shoe.. *cough* soon* lol

Nov 17, 2006SapAuthor

express are a hard shoe to do tricks with, although they are great for learning balance since they lock on well. Plus they do have the air bubble in the heel for shock absorbing.

Nov 17, 2006ripreppin

Start off slowly with the run up or practice pushing off get faster and remember to lean back and forwards....

Nov 18, 2006qnzwarrior

it good to bend your knee cuz once you move your leg it should tweak right alway witch would help you alot doin tricks
:D keep soapin man hope this helps you alot

Nov 18, 2006qnzwarrior

plus bend your leg and but your hand up can help you stay on a rail longer

Nov 18, 2006AnthoFlex

Hmmmm warrior, who taught you that? oh yea, it was me lol, the day i cleared Townsend Harris before YOU, and JERRY hahahaha

Nov 18, 2006AnthoFlex

*The Townsend Harris rail

Nov 18, 2006AnthoFlex

The Express dont have good lock-in Trev, Believe me.....or maybe its just My Express.....me and my deformed Express'

Nov 18, 2006Kru

my Express have crappy lock.. If it doesn't hit the groove it slips off so fast..

Nov 18, 2006AnthoFlex

I like the Express for their speed, Mine are fast at least....and they're super durable....They're like my Curb Busters...mmmmm, gotta love that durability

Nov 18, 2006Kru

.. comparing express to curb busters is sacreligious man.. :p

thats like comparing the slipknot plate to the T -bone plate

Nov 29, 2006DeanSoaper

Ok well from the date I started this to now, its been 13 days and still no scabs, I know, just wait, could take 2-3 weeks, but I got my Plates in two days of the order, and when I got my Faders it took less than a week, and on top of that, yes, I am very impatient, but when it comes to that fresh smell of new Soaps still in the box with tags and warning stickers, I am allowed to be impatient.

Dec 1, 2006Rynasty

the key to doing royales is having a deep groove in your backslide plate so that when you bend your knee all the way, you slide on the rubber on the side of your shoe.

Dec 1, 2006SapAuthor

Dean, what size are you? If you are a 9 or 10, we have ordnance flint on the Soap Store for sale.

Dec 2, 2006DeanSoaper

Hey thanx but im a 12, but I got my new scabs in, there are the most well made and comfortable and I think stlyish shoes ever.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school