Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I hope this is not off topic or a flame war starter... but...
Nov 29, 2006 by Soopahsonic

I have noticed that there are too many 1337-speakers here. I cant read stuff like this:

U GOtta g3t THese pl8'z man!!!1 they roxx!!1!!1

And please check over what you write first please?

Can you type normally so I (along with the supporters of this) can read the forum?
Replies

Nov 29, 2006AnthoFlex

I agree, but no nee to make a thread for this, Lets let this go to the bottom of the page

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS!

Thread, dead

Nov 29, 2006PENIS

yah man way to go i mean i hate all dsa nobs comin here nd flamin it uo and im like fuck!!! you know .......oh yah and anthoflex's mom is hot..i tap dat

Nov 30, 2006Kile

oh man renny is really going to fuck your shit up now lol

Nov 30, 2006shdook

Penis is just another Fat_ass_cracker on this site that wants to be gay.

Nov 30, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea, tell me about it...PUssy ass bitch

Nov 30, 2006SapAuthor

*sings "why can't we be friends"*

Nov 30, 2006Kru

...and I'll reply. Because some people are douche bags, envious and jealous of someone elses abilities and will try any way possible to overcome this person(s) even if they have to do very bizarre and strange feats. Trying to "one" up each other.

Screw those kind of friends they just want power.

Dec 1, 2006bigmamablowjob

i aggre wit the penis fellow....,anthoflex's is tootaly slammin...i fuck dat alll night loong

Dec 1, 2006shdook

Hmmm... lets think about this first penis then bigmamablowjob i wonder if its the same person. It reminds me of Fat_ass_cracker and Fat_people_suck.

Dec 1, 2006SapAuthor

one thing i laugh about is he calls us n00b posers when he's all up here trying to act all PIMP and crap. Did you see his other posts? What a moron.

Dec 2, 2006AnthoFlex

Moron? More like Gaylords! haha Big faggot blowjob loves to suck on 2in Penis over there HAHAHA

Dec 2, 2006AnthoFlex

They just mad cause Soaping is waaaaaaaaay too hard for them.......

Dec 2, 2006AnthoFlex

Think you're good? Do i hear a game o'
G-R-I-N-D? Wow posers, you kinda jumped back there, you ok?

Dec 2, 2006SapAuthor

lol woh there antho.

Dec 2, 2006bigmamablowjob

Lol nubs this is david vileta i soap fine....toi bad your a noob

oh yah i fucked antho's mom...she wqas like " uh uh uh uh...oooooh yah"...i was like huh huh huh huh" you can see the video clip on 89.com

its actually james ross...and i pwn

Dec 2, 2006Surfaced

Quit it with the blackmailing and spamming, retard.

Dec 2, 2006Slidey

I think that them 2 are the Fat_ass_cracker and Fat_People_Suck who just noticed this site was back up. People who post comments like that remind me of all the people I've beat the shit out of... Of course if thier older thier probably addicted to cocaine and unable to get a job, wasting thier life away spamming sites and watching TV eating crisps all day...

Dec 2, 2006Kru

I don't get this dumb gibberish of "I'm better then you." WE DON'T F***ING CARE! You want to feel special feel great, fine AND ALSO OR dandy! Go right the F*** ahead! We don't care- spammers obviously have nothing better to do then worthlessly risk themselves with foolish banter. All to rile up and try to make some sort of "cool" comeback. This s*** gets old fast. Doesn't make you look cool, and when you mess with a bunch of New yorkers/new jerseians.. well lets just say a dumpster a baseball bat a zippo and a sleeping bag.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jay Sers hittin a Stylish frontside as the sun sets
Luke Williams with a bike rack grind
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside