Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i know its not a direct soap thing but ..wall running?
Sep 28, 2003 by Spartan_117

can any one here wall run? i can get liek 5 steps on a wall and then i just fall. is there any trick to it. ima try to wall run to a like rail or something later .............i hope i live through it.
payce spartan
Replies

Sep 28, 2003Spartan_117

this is for people that are going to try and flame me. i do grind and do shit now i got over the fear and everything sooooo poz dont flame me any more. if this turns out good i will try and get some media on it but if i still need work then ill wait for it.

Sep 28, 2003mike

Ive always wanted to try to wall run to a rail or something, I have just never found a rail near me where it would work. If you pull it off you best get it on video.

Sep 29, 2003Spartan_117

i tried it and i almost hit it but then i kinda ate it on the rail so i will try again son and i will get it on video

Sep 30, 2003Collin

Dude 5 days ago you were scared shitless to hit a curb,i doubt your getting rails and shit by now that was like what 4 days ago?

Sep 30, 2003Spartan_117

it was like one of those things where once u did it, it didnt seem like anything big at all u know. after i did it i have had no bad falls so i have like no more fear. and after a couple rails i wqas liek this is hella easier than i thought. hard to explain

Sep 30, 2003C.Strife

i kinda had same feeling. at first i was kinda afraid but after i hit my first cub i was like that was no big deal. after you epxerence it for yourself its hard to understand why it was such a big deal. and i used to wall run. it is a very hard thing to do but the only thing i can say is keep trying.

Sep 30, 2003mike

It took me less than a week on soaps to start grinding rails, not that hard.

Sep 30, 2003C.Strife

yeah im doing good for beginning and i hope to become better in the near future. there arnt many places around here with any rails so i have to go searching. maybe i should make a rail if u have any exp. with hand built rails on how to make them or how well they work please let me know

Sep 30, 2003Floptastic

If you want to build a level rail, that just sits on the ground here what ya need: 8 foot long 2x4, 8 foot long 1 1/2 inch pvc pipe, maybe 2', 2 foot long 2x4's or some scrap particle board, a drill, and some screws.

Drill holes in the pvc, 1 every foot or so, place the pvc on the 2x4, put screws into each hole you made. flip it over, and screw in the foot long boards to the very ends of the 2x4, and viola, practice rail.

as for a practice rail goin down steps.. best bet is finding a good place with rails, but if you wanted, you could get a pool rail, and some cement.

Oct 1, 2003Mart

There's nothing better than practicing on a real rail. Forget about building a practice rail; why waste so much time, money and effort on something that you're gonna do nothing but practice on? Just get a 10' PVC pipe and there's your practice rail

Oct 1, 2003C.Strife

yeah i wasnt really planing on makeing one b/c my dad found this metal rail at his work. there doing hella construction and he gave it to me :) so theres my practice rail

Oct 1, 2003C.Strife

how do the practice rails work? liek how good do they work?

Oct 2, 2003Floptastic

it costs like, 6 dollars, and takes 5 minutes to put together. I'd prefer to have an elevated rail that i could put on concrete or grass or down some stairs rather than something that just sits in the grass.. dont get me wrong im not trying to be mean, but damn thats lazy.

Oct 3, 2003C.Strife

yeah i did elevate it on like a bunch of like boxes in my back yard. after i waxed it its very choice

Oct 3, 2003Mart

You can put a metal pipe on a bench for a slant, goof
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo
Mike sliding the massive Iowa City kink
Louis hittin a Frontside
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside