Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Videos
Sep 29, 2003 by Floptastic

Almost every site I go to has non-working video links, and I really wanted to watch some videos. especially DEOS. But oh well.

Oh and a question about new soap shoes, are the sizes relatively the same as the older ones? because nowhere near me sells them, so im probably gonna have to order online, and i dont want to get the wrong size. thanks in advance.
Replies

Sep 30, 2003Spartan_117

i just have a quick question. why does everyone flame eachother instead of helping? the site isnt for flameing people its for like talking learning new things, and i mean fuck i get flamed fo asking a simple fucking question

Sep 30, 2003Mart

You summed it up nice and easily there Spartan; you get flamed for asking SIMPLE questions. Why should people ask dumbass questions like 'hwo du i grnid a rale?' or 'wat shoo sizes shud i get???'. Most sites have what's known as a fucking 'returns policy' If the shoes don't find, send them back, fucktard.

Sep 30, 2003dunk

Yo... Floptastic... which videos on DEOS' site don't work? Throw me the links and I'll make sure it's sorted.

Sep 30, 2003Greg

hahahahaha! mart, you are, without a doubt, my favorite member on this site.

Sep 30, 2003Benji

haha that was sweet mart

Sep 30, 2003Spartan_117

i agree hes cool but why do u find it so fun to flame noobs. i had questions and i can to find them out not get flamed b/c im not as experensed as u. why does everyone who is good at something get off on flameing people who arn't as good?

Sep 30, 2003Mart

...a shoe size is a shoe size you fucking idiot

Sep 30, 2003C.Strife

im just wondering mart,or anyone else who makes fun of new soapers, how long have u been soaping/inline skating for? do u remember a time when u wernt very good at it and u had questions? im just wondering

Sep 30, 2003C.Strife

i would also like to see some videos so if are any good links out there can someone plz post them?

Sep 30, 2003Greg

there was a time when i wasnt very good (http://resu.fswer.com/Pictures/greg1.jpg | http://resu.fswer.com/Pictures/greg2.jpg) but then i stoped asking stupid ass questions like "which shoes will increase the size of my penis?" and "how do i wax a rail? up, down, or between my ass cheeks?" and just went soaping and learned for myself now i can do this (http://resu.fswer.com/Pictures/greg111.jpg | http://resu.fswer.com/Pictures/greg83.jpg) seriously kids, spend less time defending your lack of skill and more time actually developing it.

Sep 30, 2003Wesker

Sometimes Soap shoes run a size larger. Like if your a US size 9, you can fit in a size 10 and a size 8.

Since the sizes dont come in half sizes. I think the new shoes run just a bit larger but when you wear into them they're fine.

But bassically get the size thats closest to your current shoe size. If you wear a size 9 1/2 then get a size 10 shoe.

Sep 30, 2003C.Strife

i completely understand. i fell like the only way u learn things is to do them urself. so i hope spartan will learn that soon. ohh ill be getting a digiatl camera soon so when i get better i will try to post some pics

Sep 30, 2003Floptastic

ALL the video links on the DEOS site dont work, they send me to a page that says error blah blah hoo hah didly. Im sorry that when i bought my soaps i had to get a size 13, and i normally wear 11 1/2, and was just wondering if the new soaps are the same size, shoes vary, so dont be a prick.

Oct 1, 2003Mart

The fact that Alexei used absolute URLs as well didn't help after you switched it over to deos.soapshoes.info. Crazy stuff...

And Greg, you know I do all this just for you. It helps make seks with you so much greater

Oct 1, 2003Mart

Also, Strife... soapshoes.info has clips from all the UKFSW sessions that are posted up there. The NYCS site (nodwesk.tripod.com/NYCS) also has some videos, but I have a feeling you won't want to download those

Greg, get some fucking video. We need someone else besides Derek et al to show all the n00bs how it's done. After we release our video, you can happily retire

Oct 1, 2003C.Strife

hey thanx mart. i love the help :)

Oct 1, 2003Greg

i dont have any money to buya video camera. my band sucks up all my money

Oct 1, 2003C.Strife

Besides the deos sites are there any other site which have soap videos?

Oct 1, 2003dunk

aight... DEOS 1 and 2 vids are working again.
DEOS 4 and 5 teasers and DEOS 4 and 5 vids were working anyway (except for the low quality DEOS 5 version... unavailable for now).
DEOS 3 has vanished off the server too... so it's also unavailable for the time being.

Oct 4, 2003dunk

nah, it makes no odds whether it's deos.soapshoes.info or soapshoes.info/deos. Problem was the video files on the server had been named differently to what was being linked to.

Oct 4, 2003Mart

Wait... I remember seeing links that pointed to deos.soapshoes.info/deos

Oct 4, 2003GreenBeret

i remember when i started aggressive skating. sure i sucked. and im sure i asked some dumb questions. but it all boils down to just figure it out urself. like how do u grind a rail? well just go out and bust ur ass learnin it. that simple. its amazing how much u can learn on your own.

Oct 16, 2003derek

yeah i'm lazy... hehe, i really should fix these videos.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
If you own a pair of Soaps, you've seen this Sticker