Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Are Ordnace Flints machine washable?
Dec 11, 2006 by Soopahsonic

I don't want to gamble.
Replies

Dec 11, 2006matrix8967

wouldn't risk it dude...water could get in the bores for the screws...could do some serious damage...just wash with a tooth brush or something man...

---Alex

Dec 12, 2006Kru

Do cows shrink when it rains? I don't think so. Just take off the plates and make sure they don't tumble around. I never could perfect a way to dry shoes other then waiting for like a week. Maybe a blow dryer or something

Dec 12, 2006Go2Crew

So the techinally correct answer is yes. But don't machine dry them. The higher heat of a clothes dryer will tend to reheat (melt) the sole adhesive and loosen the bonding. Better to air dry.

Dec 12, 2006AnthoFlex

Or just let it chill near the window or sumthing

Dec 13, 2006mgm

No absolutely not. Suede should never be put in a washing machine. Buy a suede cleaning kit and suede protectant.

Dec 13, 2006Sigma

I would never wash my Goas in a machine... never ever!

I advise you do the same.

Dec 13, 2006the5cooliest

sometimes flint will fade

---robert

Dec 13, 2006SapAuthor

I washed my SOAPs once (my express), didn't seem to do damage, although it woudl be smart to air dry, he's got a point with the glue part. if you can remove the plate and screws, do so. Up to you on how precious the SOAPs are to you, i'm sure hte shoe will function the same, it would be more cosmetics. Personally, although i love my boltars, a shoe is a shoe (although you could argue that these shoes are no longer in production, except express). Anyways, do what you feel is best man.

Dec 14, 2006matrix8967

well....I don't reccomend it, cuz like i said, the bores for the screw holes might get damaged, etc...but what do I know...I'm no cobbler

---Alex

Dec 14, 2006SPSR

i washed and dryed my squeeky cleans when i frist got them (they were used and a bit dirty) i removed the plate and screws and just washed it like any piece of clothing it was awesome.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Zach hittin a Royale
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Brennan hittin a Backside