Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Slidey! Get a better camera!
Dec 19, 2006 by broox

Dude, get a better camera for real. You keep submitting photos that could be really nice, but they're poor quality.

Also, have your photographer stand where they will get the best angle of your legs.

If you're doing a royale, you don't want to be sliding directly toward the photographer. Get them in a spot where they will see your torque. The same goes for all other pics. Get your photographer where they will see the technicality of your grind.

Bottom Line: I think you're hitting some really solid grinds, your photos just aren't doing them justice. ;)

And why is this God forsaken forum so slow? Who progammed this shizz?
Replies

Dec 19, 2006mnsoaperns

Oh Slidey saw your team vid seems like it was recorded on a cell phone but other than that pretty solid stuff man.

Dec 19, 2006Slidey

D'oh, Well I'm 14 so i can't have a great camera, but if I tell my mum that you told me I need one mabey I'll get one as a christmas present.

Dec 19, 2006broox

tell her that it's important.
;)

Dec 19, 2006Slidey

My team vid was recorded on a cell phone :D
-.-'

Dec 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea, im getting a camera for Christmas

Dec 19, 2006Sigma

Yeah I need a camera also, I want to start taking some pics of me Soaping hehe. Maybe that's what I'll spend my Christmas money on.

Dec 20, 2006mnsoaperns

Hmm the easiest way of getting a camera without a job will just cost you your dignity here is what you do:
You dress up in very provacative clothing put some lipstick on and wear something that shows alot of leg, and you sleep with any one that will pay you (yes that includes fatties and ugo's hell if your really desperate throw in dudes I hope no one is that desperate) , after a short while (depending on how damn sexay you are) you will have a brand new HD Camcorder (if you guys arent setting your sights that high well then even better)personally Im just spending christmas cash on it or working...

Dec 20, 2006mnsoaperns

I will always keep my dignity...

Dec 20, 2006SSAndroid

wow, that was elaborate mns, lol

Dec 22, 2006SapAuthor

Slidey, being a sales associate of OfficeMax, may i suggest getting the FujiFilm, they are pretty good cameras. Make sure to look at the shutter speed, you want a really really small time, the faster the time, the less the blur, and motion stabalizer is also a very nice plus.

Kodaks are also pretty good, their cheaper models have a shutter stall (it doesn't take the picture right as soon as you push the trigger). DON"T go with HP, they suck big time. Cannons are okay, but thier lower models tend to not be so nice.

So yeah, look for a nice fujifilm camera, they are lower cost and good quality, or go with a Kodac easyshare.

To get a decent camera, look for around 125. If you want a video camera that is easy to take around, check out www.dxgusa.com and look at the dxg 521 roadster. It's a nice all around camera, alhtough it doens't take well to motion when it's in camera mode, but video is great (plus all the added stuff like MP3 player, video player, fm radio, etc)

Dec 29, 2006Slidey

okay, thanks for the tip, i have about £90 now, so its just the wait

Dec 29, 2006AnthoFlex

£90? Dude, just buy sumthing from an American site, it'll be cheaper for u

Dec 29, 2006dunk

Slidey, where in the uk are you from?

Dec 30, 2006mrgrind

what are you talking about SapAuthor I have an HP Photosmart M425 and it works just fine you just have to set it for high shutter speed to take pictures of people soaping

Dec 30, 2006Slidey

I live in West London, not actually in London but slightly to the West of it.
I'm in Middlesex,
Hayes and Harlington.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Abercrombie Freestyle Walking... what?
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.
Louis Selby hittin a Farf
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide