Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
soaps on heelys
Dec 19, 2006 by shdook

Ok I was watching tv this moring and i saw a heelys commercial but on the commerical i saw a guy grind a couple times. although they didnt directly advertise soap do you think soaps might be getting a little more attention from HSL?
Replies

Dec 19, 2006Wesker

Was he wearing Soaps? I've never seen a Heely's commercial but then again I don't watch Saturday morning cartoons.

Dec 19, 2006shdook

He was wearing heelys evolution im pretty sure since my friend has a pair.

Dec 19, 2006SSAndroid

um... i guess kinda

Dec 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Thats fucking up-status for Heelys.....fuck man....thats sum serious stupid shit

Dec 19, 2006Sigma

Wow, that's really interesting. If HSL is going to be putting grinding in their commercials then they should start putting the Soap name and logo on them! HSL says they don't sell, yet they don't try at all to sell them =(.

Anyways, I certainly hope Soaps start to get more attention from HSL. And I'm with Wesker, I've never seen a Heely's commercial either lol.

Dec 20, 2006Surfaced

Commercials?! Shit. Shit. Shit.

I think they've been trying to bury Soap for a while and didn't want to say it to our faces... because this certainly will.

But wow, I didn't know they were into television commercials. Can someone who is sponsored by HSL (Dario, Derek, or anyone else) ask them about this?

Dec 20, 2006matrix8967

they won't bury soap. we'll all go to texas and hold a soap-a-thon in thier lobby if we have to.

---Alex

Dec 20, 2006Kru

I like how people on hoelys do these gay little grinds that aren't really even frontsides. Yes we'll go soap up right on HSL's front door step if they go too far.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City