Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
for those who own macs and cant view wmvs
Jan 13, 2007 by alexei

I finally got around to putting the best of deos on youtube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q1adaHqSu_Q
Replies

Jan 13, 2007mgm

Macs suck.

Jan 13, 2007AnthoFlex

I think they do also.....But they are the best for video editing....or so i've heard

Jan 14, 2007SSAndroid

i dont see whats so good about them

Jan 14, 2007Kru

I have a Mac. Its nice. Plus there are tons of mods to view WMV's. I never had one problem with it well minus the combo drive going up on it.. But thats because its 32X and it rattles itself to death. Ugh..

Jan 14, 2007SapAuthor

Macs are really nice, longer battery life, better multimedia conversion, and now they have windows emulator, so no worries. plus ucan always get a freeware wmv player.

Jan 14, 2007DaSholZ

It really depends on preferance, you could do the same stuff on both comps. I just got pwned by a mac user the other day so...

(OMG I'm back does anyone remember me?)

:)

Jan 14, 2007dunk

Microsoft have axed Media Player for Mac and given the codec rights to a company called Flip4Mac who do an awesome fully integrated plugin that gives smooth play back of WMV files (plus editing options) through Quicktime, you can download it from their website http://www.flip4mac.com/wmv_download.htm">here. This is a far, far, FAR better alternative to the shit excuse for a media player that Microsoft provided in the past.

Macs suck? Quit bitching.

Jan 14, 2007Kile

Yo Macs dont suck you probably dont know jack shit about them i work on them all the tiem i know them in and out and yes Macs cant view wmv files all you have to do is take the link oepn up windows media player and were it says file there will be a thing that says open url place the link there and than you can watch you movies. Dont go shooting off shit when you dont know jack. yeh Dunk is correct quit bitching cause Windows blows ass.

Jan 14, 2007shdook

Macs are more user friendly seeing as they cant get viruses but i still like mircosoft better.

Jan 14, 2007Kile

Macs can basically do anything microsoft can. Macs are better for everything from movies to music. I dont see why we have to criticize
computers when its a Soap website

Jan 15, 2007broox

as a computer programmer, macs are not awesome for me. i mostly write web software which is universal. so theoretically i could use a mac for it all... but it's still so much more manageable and cost effective to do it on a PC. the coding software and tools out there are so much more diverse for a pc.

also, i've edited plenty of videos on both mac and pc (using final cut pro, imovie, and premiere pro). macs give you plenty of cute features in a really easy to use way (especially imovie)... but there's just something "toyish" about it.

i've always had better luck editing on a pc... however, i'm probably a minority in that sense.

i like macs for audio stuff, but that's about the line for me... and now that itunes is available on PCs... i really have no reason to switch aside from macs being "cool" and pretty.

Jan 17, 2007Draker

USE VLC FOR MAC
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html
its the best player for window linux and mac

Jan 17, 2007Mauisnow13

I am getting a mzc...I like them because I am in Music Production and they really help me 1)Because they come with some nice music software for free 2)Quicker on music, video, and photos and 3)they are light and easy to take around for live recording.

There's my reasons

Catch ya guys later

Jan 25, 2007SonicSoaper

Friggen spammers.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Mart hittin a Farf at Fleet train station
Zach hittin a Royale
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip