Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
What do you do...
Feb 4, 2007 by shdook

My curb busters made a horrible squeeky noise so i tried to tighten it but the screw is shot so i cant. I maneged to get the plate off, but how would i get the screw out?
Replies

Feb 4, 2007matrix8967

when they squeak, it means they're to tight. just loosen them a half turn, they only squeak when your sole bends. as for ur screwed...ur screwed...unless you can get a full torx head wrench and strong arm it

---Alex

Feb 4, 2007shdook

thanks, but im really fucked if i cant get it out. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do ill take them.

Feb 4, 2007ordnanceflint91

you said u got the plate off right? if so see if you can grab the head of the screw with some vise-grips or something to loosen it up....that may work

Feb 4, 2007shdook

i tried that but my dad is a mother fucking moron that says theres no way you can get that out you just ruined the shoe he thinks i ruined it cuz the plates are size 7-8 but it makes no fucking difference.

Feb 4, 2007ordnanceflint91

so is the screw stuck as in it wont turn? if so try using some kinda lubricant on it and then try with some vise-grips or pliers....anything really....maybe go and find a torx head wrench to get on it with and just try like hell
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Timmy! (the Cornell security guard) hates Soap Shoes
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater