Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New Rail!
Mar 29, 2007 by DarkVermillion

I just built a new rail, like Trevs, it's just a large PVC pipe with boards under it so it doesn't roll, it's about 10ft and I just waxed it, it's also good for aggressive inlines.
Replies

Mar 29, 2007Surfaced

Do you have it at a slant or is it plainly horizontal?

How high is it?

Mar 29, 2007DarkVermillion

It's horizontal, but I propped it up slanted, and it's about the high of a regular PVC pipe.

Mar 29, 2007SapAuthor

I'm glad i put mine on the board and made the supports, now i can actually practice, and since i built it now i can do cheesegraters and i'm working on my royale nad farf. If i can get those, and maybe one one-footed trick, i think i can start working on getting those tricks on hand rails for some sick moves.

Apr 3, 2007rhinoskater30

I have been testing, and gotten a very good and successful rail. (I hope know one has posted and/or already done this, if so...my bad!)
I have had a tetherball pole for a while and haven't used it. It didn't have a ball or anything on it. So I tipped it over. I ran, and tried to grind it. I fell. I then procceded to say
"SWEEEEEET."
So I got some wax out, and it worked perfect. Here in San Antonio, it's hot and humid so the wax melts on the rail. It works better like that. If your are in a situation like me...go for it!!!

NOTE: The rail is metal and NEEDS wax.

Apr 3, 2007Surfaced

You live in San Antonio?

Lucky...

Apr 4, 2007rhinoskater30

Why am I so lucky? I can only think of the Spurs, and the fact that I'm relatively close to the big Heelys place. I guess that means I'm close to the big Soap place to.
Is that why?

Apr 7, 2007rhinoskater30

why am i lucky? hmmm

Apr 13, 2007rhinoskater30

huh???

Apr 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Because you live right next to HSL. And that sick park near HSL

Apr 14, 2007rhinoskater30

thats kinda wut i thot, and im close to steve!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Danny Lynch with a Drag Queen
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Mike Burke hittin a Sportin his Boltars