Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
sonic spin trick.
Jun 16, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

ok guys, just wonderin'. you know that jumping spinning trick that sonic does when you double-tap x while grinding in sonic for the 360? can anyone actually do a full representation of that?
Replies

Jun 16, 2007AnthoFlex

If you are talking about the FS into 180 switch and back, yea, including myself, i think a bunch of people on here can do that.

A FS to FULL 360 rotation back into frontside is another story. The only person besides myself who i have seen done that is my boy from the UK, Stuart (Stu, Slidey)

Jun 16, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah man, Stu is kickass like that/

Jun 16, 2007xJeremiahx

That had to have caused a few bad bails while learning!

Jun 16, 2007rhinoskater30

I can sorta do that, im still working on it.

Jun 16, 2007SpiderSoaper

whats funny about Sonic adventure 2 is that sonic and shadow, after pressing the B button, they sumtimes do sweatstances, royales, mizuos, mistrials, kindgrinds, even though sonic dosent have sole shoes,and shadow has those jets on the bottom

Jun 16, 2007rhinoskater30

Yeah, but Sonic games are the closest thing to Soaping video game wise. And Sonic is just cool that way. So... go Sonic!

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

what the fuck happened to my comment here.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

I thought mods couldn't delete comments. And if you could, you guys can't delete the hate and flames in the other threads? You guys are full of yourselves. jesus christ.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

I'm getting annoyed at the asshole who keeps deleting my comments

Jun 17, 2007SapAuthor

Sonic does Rock. Got to love that hedgehog.

Jun 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Hellz yeah!

Jun 18, 2007rhinoskater30

Yeah I remember all of the Sonic games I had... all except for like 1 0r 2 not including those japanese games. Thanks to my cousine, now i'm all into sonic, but not overdoing it...

Jun 18, 2007Slidey

haha, Jeremiah your right. I had some sketchy bails learnin that trick! =P

Jun 18, 2007xJeremiahx

I coundn't immagine having much ballance after doing a 360 and landing back on the rail.

Is there video anywhere of someone doing this trick? I would love to see it done.

Jun 19, 2007AnthoFlex

I cant find the video of me doing it, so here's Slidey's: (the trick is at 20 seconds)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9124973721448191423

When i can find the video of me doing it, i'll post it here as well. Mine is on my yellow Practice rail, not too different from this one

Jun 19, 2007xJeremiahx

I may be able to do it on a PVC pipe like that. I'll try as soon as my back is all healed.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Zach hittin a Royale
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide