Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Replies

May 19, 2006Surfaced

Okay. Cool.

The thing about eBay is... unless you are actually selling the Soap shoes, it's unneccesary to post it here. This is true in most instances.

... however, as you may know, there are some Soap models that cannot be purchased via an online retail shop, thus, eBay is the way.

To make myself precise, here are the shoes that usually don't need to be announced:

Cleans
Scabs
MB Tanks
Ordanaces (if unavailable in certain colors)
Squeakys (same with Ordnances)
Boltars
Goas (same with Ordnances)
Sylons
Express (usually)
Nitro (usually)

So, obviously the models that generally appear to be rare are those released near 2000. Months ago, I posted here about some Scorchers in size 11 on eBay, but none of you who are around now weren't at that time, and they went for very cheap.

Please keep all of this in mind... as Solid Grind recovers it's popularity, more ignorant people come here and waste space (Derek we still need edit buttons!!). I do not have any actual control on Solid Grind, but I enjoy managing what I can. The more people who do so make Solid Grind an even better online community.

May 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea i agree.....posting shit from ebay will just make wars....just like when Surfaced and Sugarfree went at it for a pair of Express's....honestly (no offense to sugarfree) i was rooting for Surfaced the whole time....he has become a recent good freind to me.....anywayz, dun post any Ebay Soap shoes cause people are just gonna find out anywayz....and if not....let those unlucky ones finally get a pair of Soaps

May 20, 2006Mart

That whole bidding war thing was retarded, no one should have to expect to pay over $100 for a pair of Soaps these days

I remember when I paid about $150 for a pair of Broadsides back in the day. THAT'S a shoe you can justify blowing so much cash on cause they're rare as hell

May 20, 2006Surfaced

Word up, Mart.

It's funny... my friend likes turturing me by attempting to grind curbs wit his Slipknots... he has no idea.

May 21, 2006Mart

What a clown. Those plates are horrible anyway, no lock on whatsoever
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Greg Morris hittin a Farfegnugen
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal