Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Chatroom
May 24, 2006 by soapman

Replies

May 24, 2006Mart

Don't even think about it

May 24, 2006soapman

Mart I don't know what your problem is but lets be friends okay!

May 24, 2006onthegrindduude

Its about time that someone makes a chat room. cool.

May 24, 2006soapman

Hey onthegrindduude My name is soapman and this is the chat room! where you can talk to your friends all you want!

May 24, 2006Mart

IM exists for a reason kiddies; this is a forum, not a chatroom

May 25, 2006SapAuthor

i kind of agree with mart on this one. They should put a chat room in here, even a chincy one, cuz a lot of people come on here during the day. May even be a good outlet for SOAP to talk with their people (us) and brainstorm, sort of a virtual conference.

May 25, 2006soapman

Yo! Mart why do you always have to be the dimwitted one. This is where you can go and talk about upcoming events or even give other people tips! I'm not using it for IM.

May 25, 2006soapman

Oh, and by the way what do you mean when you said Don't even think about it. How about lets talk about you. What have you done that could be a good idea?

May 25, 2006Surfaced

"This is where you can go and talk about upcoming events or even give other people tips!"

uhh yeah... thats the entire purpose of a forum.

May 25, 2006Mart

Thank you Surfaced

Soapman, the whole point of a forum is for that, so why would you create a topic as pointlessly titled as 'Chatroom'? And, considering that you and onthegrindduude have used several comments pages as a place to hold conversations with someone in your fucking class, forgive me for thinking that this is just another excuse for you to be a cockbite

Trevor, as good an idea as it sounds I really don't think that people from Soap are going to sit in a chatroom and take ideas from what are essentially children. Plus, when they're at work, you're all at school

May 25, 2006SapAuthor

you would be surprised mart, the major form of businesses to see what their target market is, how well their product is doing, or gain ideas IS through chatrooms. You wouldn't think it, but it's true. It's innexpensive, no one's ideas are copyrighted on a chat room, they can interact with people all over, or just simply sit and observe, take notes, etc.

May 25, 2006onthegrindduude

bitches. oops sorry all but soapman and sapauthor

Jun 5, 2006lighterkid

this is a forum!!!! if u want a frikin chatroom use im! even if you dunt u dont need a chatroom! if u hav anything worthwile to say (unlikely) then post it as a forum!

Jun 5, 2006AnthoFlex

yea i agree with lighterkid

Jun 27, 2006soapman

did you just say you were a liverkid?

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

Me?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
SSCFSW Sam hittin a Frontside
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.
Dusty Ryder hittin a UFO on a ledge
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware