Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
How To Clean Soaps Properly
Jun 27, 2006 by AnthoFlex

Umm....this is a seriously stupid question, but since all 3 of my Soaps are made outta Suede, i dunno how to clean them.....Can anyone help?

If it helps AT ALL, these are the Soaps i have:

Express
Ordnance
Scab
Replies

Jun 27, 2006Slidey

like, wash them or somthing, they work like normal shoes, ask your parents, lol

Jun 27, 2006Slidey

btw wat does outta suede mean?

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

Suede is a material that i dunt think ur supposed to wash with regular water.....thats why i asked the question here...

Jun 27, 2006Mart

You can wash them with 'regular' water, you just have to be a little more gentle. You can also buy suede brushes that have large rubber bristles to buff the suede back into shape. Googlge/wikipedia it if you're still not sure how to clean suede

Jun 28, 2006mgm

Don't use water. Water makes dries out the oils in the suede when it evaporates. Buy a suede kit with a special cleaner made for suede. Get a suede brush, cleaner, and suede protectant that will keep water and dirt off the suede. If your shoes are dirty clean them with the cleaner and then spray it with protectant. If they are pretty new just brush it off then spray the protectant.

Jun 28, 2006mgm

Also it improves the appearance of your shoes if you cleaned the soles with soap and water.

Jun 28, 2006mgm

Respray the protectant every four months.

Jun 28, 2006AnthoFlex

Thanx guys....i think i have seen those things in foot locker....the Brand is....Penguin i believe....or sumthing like that...anywayz, thanx again

Jun 28, 2006AnthoFlex

Wow....."regular" water...i dunno wtf i was thinking when i wrote that...lol...

Jun 28, 2006Louis

I'd suggest doing what mgm said, just so long as you don't wash them in any of that fake water stuff you're ok

Jul 1, 2006SapAuthor

mine are holding up, cept that threading in the front is fraying.

Jul 2, 2006Sugarfree

yous aren't suede trev, they're like pleather or somethin
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen
Abercrombie Freestyle Walking... what?
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.