Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
where can i find soaps in us size 11??????
Jul 12, 2006 by lordzetta

where the hell can i buy soaps!?!??!!? the sellers on ebay hate shipping outside the u.s., and online stores sell them in size 1.....SIZE 1...like im a midget or soemthing!!! graaaghh1!!!!1 wtf?!!? i hate the interweb and all of its machinations...except soaps.....and webcomics......and maple story......
Replies

Jul 12, 2006Rick

Dude, chill the fuck out. eBay is your best bet, or you can check out soapshoes.info for links to other retailers that might have a size 11 in stock.

Jul 12, 2006lordzetta

heh, not ebay only sells soaps for lil kids......or for ppl with gigante feet, im tlkin size 12-14.....or the ppl i DO find with my size dnt ship outside the uk....

Jul 12, 2006AnthoFlex

Dude, 1st off.....chill.....2nd....chill again....3rd.....dunt hit the comment button more than once....if ur computer lags....close the window, then come back onto Solidgrind.....4th....ebay is the shit....its ur best bet....there are sum Boltars on ebay size 11 right now.....i havent checked it in like 2 days so i dunno how much the bid is right now

Jul 12, 2006AnthoFlex

ebay doesnt sell to little kids......just be patient....and if ur lucky, u'll find a nice pair of SOaps with a BUY IT NOW icon......

Jul 12, 2006AnthoFlex

by the way lordzetta, the guestbook is to put your name, not to flip out and put ur pissed off thoughts down...just lettign you know

Jul 12, 2006AnthoFlex

Thank you Broox for deleting the other posts

Jul 12, 2006Mart

With sellers that don't ship out of the US, if you ask them nicely if they'll ship to your country if you say you'll pay the extra postage they're usually more than happy to do so

Jul 13, 2006IrrefuseD

Heh, there's a pair of Whiteout Goas Size 12 on eBay right now, that'd fit you. The price is ridin' high though.

Jul 13, 2006Mart

They wouldn't fit him because he's looking for US size 11, not 12

Jul 14, 2006IrrefuseD

I thought he meant his shoe size was 11, so he'd go for a 12 since they run small. But he DID ask for US Size 11, you're right. I guess I should read more carefully, heh.

My mistake.

Jul 14, 2006Surfaced

I guess my feet are magical... I can fit 2 sizes lower comfortably and 1 size above in the same way.

Jul 14, 2006Wesker

Well if you don't mind shelling out the cash then check this ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Soap-Boltar-White-Grind-Shoes-UK-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12_W0QQitemZ150010654364QQihZ005QQcategoryZ47346QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(Remember! UK sizing and US sizing is different in that UK shoes run 1 size smaller than US shoes so a UK10 is a US11)
Either that or there is two forms of waiting that you can participate in.

A) Waiting on some cheaper size 11's to pop up on ebay or,

B) Waiting till the Fall when Soap shoes is supposed to have more shoes sent out to the retailers.

Jul 14, 2006AnthoFlex

WHOOT me too! my feet are magical lmao

Jul 23, 2006Soaplover

Which online stores sell them in a 1?

Jul 23, 2006Mart

The only shoes that were made in size 1 were the Nitros. You know these are available from mtbz.com, so you should be able to get some
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Grinding a tall handrail
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside